Chapter 1

Maddie's POV

*Brriing brriing*
I woke up as I heard my alarm clock ringing. I turned it off and get back to sleep. But wait.

"IT'S 7:40 A.M!? " I shouted . Today is my first day as a 3rd year college student on Montreal University.

Oh wait. Let me introduce myself first.
Hi everyone! I'm Maddie, a 20 years old 3rd year college student. I love to play Cielo and i'm a member of our school's instrumental band. My mom works as a Math Teacher on our University and my dad works as a assistant CEO in a famous company here in Australia. And also, I have my only bestfriend, Stacey. We've been bestfriends since we we're kindergarten. Until now, we're together and did I already said that she's good on playing guitar, she's also a member of our school's instrumental band. So I think that's all. Let's get back on the story.

I quickly got up on my bed and prepare the things that I need. I go to the shower, brush my teeth, change into my uniform and headed downstairs.
I saw dad reading newspapers while sipping his tea that prepared by mom and mom is there too eating her pancakes. I greet them a Good morning and headed to the door but
"Sweetie aren't you going to eat breakfast?" Mom said
"No thanks mom, i'm late and i'm doomed" I said
"Okay then sweetie, enjoy your day!"
"I will mom, bye, love you!" I said as I ride my bike

While I'm on my way to school, i can feel the soft breeze of the morning air touching my skin. I close my eyes to cherish this feeling. But i can feel a strong impact and sound like someone fell so i open my eyes.

Shit.

I see a tall boy with a white hair and has a black earing laying on the ground.
"Hey! ARE YOU OKAY?" i said while panicking. I go towards him and help him to stand up.
"Do I look okay?" He said with a angry tone.
"I'm sorry, i didn't mean to hit you. I just cherishing the fresh air" I explained
"Are you kind of dumb or crazy? You know that you're riding a bicycle and you have the nerve to close your eyes. It's obvious that you do it on purpose" he said with a sarcastic tone.

"Excuse me sir. I already explained that i'm just breathing and feeling the fresh air and i don't know? You just appear on the road all of a sudden when there's a sidewalk. Now, who's doing it on purpose" i said.

"Hah! Now you're the one who's angry miss? I can't believe you" he said
I know that it's my fault but i don't want to look like the bad guy here duh. One thing, he's arrogant he doesn't accept my apology.
"HEY JE---" I'm about to say some thing when i notice that all of the student are surrounding us. Some are taking pictures or videos I can tell because there are flash.
"F***" i said in really low tone but i guess he heard it because
"You're doomed" he said
I gave him a death glare and i headed to my classroom. I can feel that there are eyes following me but, i just ignore it.

While on my way, i met Stacey.
"Hey girl, what's with that face, you look--"
"Ugly?"
"Exactly"
"Ugh, long story, let's just go , we're late asf. I'm going to tell you later" i said.

While we're walking. Thoughts keep on coming in my head

Who's that boy?
He's so arrogant.
He look new to me.
Is he famous, that people rushed to him after I walked out?