[M] Chapter 2.1

(A/N: I considered not writing the smut here cuz my friends might see this. And that'll be fucked up. But, I realized that my friends will never read my story wahahaha. They'll probably stop reading at Chapter 1.1 or 1.2 so yeah. Also it's weird, so weird to write smut when this is the first time.)

The kiss is purely love and lust for each other. It's like as if their lips are dancing gracefully. They can't even pull out, 'cause this is so good, and so addictive.

Ten isn't experienced but thanks to her adrenaline and the heat of the moment, her lips and her whole body act on their own. She started to go down, from Moguri's lips to her nape, she's so drunk of love and lust that she bit there leaving a mark. A mark that tells everyone that Moguri's hers and hers only. Ten is still not satisfied, she removed Moguri's denim jacket and tossed it in the restroom floor. She realized that they are still in SM's restroom, but decided to just ignore that fact 'cause she can't stop. Not now when this is like one in a million chance. Right after she tossed the jacket, she goes inside of Moguri's clothes. While Ten is showering Moguri kisses, she's unhooking her bra. Once the bra is unhooked, Moguri's chest is exposed, but only to her. "Damn" Ten bit her lip and started sucking Moguri's right nipple, while her right hand is on the other. "Te...n," Moguri moaned at Ten's actions, indicating that she is enjoying this. "I like the way you moaned my name," Ten said teasingly.

She really like it, not just like, she loves hearing Moguri moans. It's kind of nice to hear. So Ten did what she knows that makes Moguri moans, and Moguri just moaned and moaned. Those were silent moans because they're still not in the climax. Moguri moaned louder. "Babe not so loud." Ten said while covering Moguri's mouth "They (the people outside) might hear us."

Moguri just nod. Ten is wondering what made Moguri moaned loud, then she saw her knees in between Moguri's thighs. Seeing this made Ten smirk and be playful, she pressed her knees more onto Moguri's center. Moguri once again moaned loud, "Teaser," Moguri said, "let's finish this at home Ten," Ten is shocked. Though, she understands that doing this in a bathroom is not good. "But I don't have money, and I just escaped to meet you up," Ten replied. "Nothing is impossible in this world Ten. Call your parents and I'm sure they're gonna say okay," Moguri goes to reach out for her bra and hooked it back up, Ten is frozen but did what Moguri said. She trusted Moguri, she trusts her words. So she called her parents and said that she can't go home this night due to some reasons. "Okay just be careful" her parents replied, she's shocked. She's not wrong about trusting Moguri at all. "Wow, thank you for that Moguri," Ten said pressing another kiss on Moguri's lips. "Don't thank me, it's not like I'm the one who made your parents say okay. Thank the author instead," Moguri winked. "Author?" Ten tilted her head in confusion. "Nothing," Moguri just shrugged it off. "Well I guess I should thank this author. Thank you," Ten said riding Moguri's game. Moguri laughed at this.

"Let's go find a motel or a hotel now," Moguri offered while wearing her jacket to conceal the mark Ten gave her. "Do you have money?" Ten asked. "Yes. And as I've said earlier, nothing is impossible." Moguri winked and kissed Ten again for 5 minutes before going out of the restroom. Hands intertwined with each other. "Let's go babe." Ten said a big grin on her face. "Yes, baby." Moguri replied and kissed Ten in the cheeks.

-----

Jan is drinking in the bar. He's now used to the atmosphere in the bar. Sometimes it's suffocating when someone threw a party in the bar, and sometimes it's calm full of people who he doesn't know. For being a regular, he's used to this.

Jan just sat there drinking his booze. He doesn't know how many shots of tequila he already had.

He's drunk.