Part 5

On the 4th day of July her mother came into the house and nothing is there said " where is  Zoe? ". Said her mother and Samantha said " they went to their camping with her friends".

Since Zoe is not yet home her mother was worried about her because of three days camping she already miss her daughter Zoe the sister of Jessica who died from hunger.

Any suggestions from your homework I want to see any example of a mountain ranges I at least 10 example of that said the teacher named " Isabelle" from Pampanga National High School.

Jessi did it very well and he is the one who graduated as a valedictorian in there school next one is Zoe the salutatorian from Grade 10 and last one is Faye the Magna Cumlaude  4th year college.

I want to congratulated to all the graduate's that might have been improved themselves our memories is not unforgettable moments that we have spend time together as one big family and never leave each other we believed in ourselves. In order for you to learn a lot of things in school.

Graduation speech of " Jessi".
Congratulations to all the graduate of school year 2018-2019.

They celebrated after there graduation ceremony in their school as a proud mom of these three kids who already graduated.