Part 1

Someone call a boy named Sam in that day he came to a girl named Jessica then they talk and walk in the park together in what way did they do it homeless boy that they give some shelter and food to eat I never thought that they could help the poor people out there.

Good day sir I have to tell you something right now we are going to find you some food and shelter to live she said it. And the poor guy said "thank you" for your help a good guy said " no problem sir". That time they help the poor little guy out there.

He's named is "James" so he was worried about himself and his family or his cousins because someone found him somewhere in the " Market Place" and find his family and friends he is very happy that he saw them.

Even if they were in the birthday party of his classmate named "Sophia" she is already in 13 years old that time "James" came to the party and saw his family out there.

I accept this one is for you Sophia said by " Jane" a friend of Sophia or a bad guy who always bully in there school I thought she was good enough for her but no she's not.

They accept the failure of Jane because she make a big trouble in the party don't ever make any trouble in here or else I will kick you out of this house said "Jessica".