call an exorcist!

twas a normal day in the land of wuhu island. you'd expect nothing really happening there, but absolute chaos is goin on.
__________________________

hotel cocoba. 9am.

nick and his friends woke up, and decided to play some games. they hadnt realized they had been playing for 6 whole hours.

greg woke up from a deep sleep and looked at the clock. 3pm. worm time. he ran out of his room to wake up every one. he saw matt already in the lobby.
"MATT WHY DID I JUST WAKE UP!!?!!??? EXPLAIN." he yelled
"maybe you stayed up late, greg, you should stop" matt advised him. "wahtever matt imma go see abe." greg said, rushing down the halls to room 308. he pounded on the door while yelling abes name at the top of his lungs. abe eventually opened the door, and he looked SUPER pissed. "what do you WANT, greg." he asked in a tired manner. "i just wanna hug u abe chill. bring it in pal." he said, hugging abe. He then ran off and started to scratch at Tatsuaki's door. "HEEEY!!! COME OOON!! OPEN UP, LETS PLAY PING PONG!!!!" he yelled. tatsuaki opens the door. "what the hell do you want. you are SO obnoxious, did you know that?" greg frowns "im sorry, i just wanna hang out with someone..." he says. tatsuaki looks down and sighs. "ok." he said. greg then took his hand and skipped to the elevator. they stepped in, and looked at each other. Greg was blushing awfully hard, intensely staring at tatsuaki's lightly ripped chest. "wow tatsuaki have you been wwworking out??????" he asked him. "yeah. local gym." he said. "whats wrong with your face?? whys your face so red??" greg instantly looked away and replied "oh, nothing"

they arrived in the back. tennis table already up. "lets play return challenge! i'll be host!!!" greg exclaimed. He served it a few times. tatsuaki accidentally then hit greg in the face. he rushed over and put his hands on his shoulders. "oh my god greg are you ok!????" he asked!!! greg whimpered and held on to his buff arms. "that hurt!!!" he said, tearing up. tatsuaki panicked for a second but then smirked. "i think i have an idea that will make you feel all better." he said as he sat greg up on the tennis table. SJSKUXXV "what. you doing—" he said, before tatsuaki put his finger over gregs mouth to shush him up. ooo mii SEXY TIME!!! worm time) tatsuaki leaned into his face and chuckled, grabbing the edges of gregs pants to slip them off. a gasp slipped from his mouth, then lucía walked out. "ummm, what are you two doing???" she asked. "SGUT THE FUCK UP LUCÍA. WENDYS "nEvEr FrOzEn" NECK ASS." greg yelled. lucía scoffs. she goes inside. greg and tatsuaki may not have noticed, but tommy and luca were over at the tennis field, recording the whole ass thing.

cliffhanger 😃😢😀