Chapter 4

Ichimatsu was a bit shocked by the question. "W-what makes you say that??"

Kara shrugged. "Well, I mean, He told me that you make the best ramen and I think he woke himself up just so he could come with us. And I could see some jealousy on his face when you held my hand."

Ichimatsu turned his head. "Well he might...I'm not sure.." 

Karamatsu gulped. "But, I mean...You don't like him right...?" he stuttered nervously.

Ichi shook his head. "N-No...of course not."

Kara stood up. "Alright, well, I am going to go back inside, but how about we go back to see the cats later? Just you and me?"

Ichimatsu looked back at him and smiled. "Yeah." 

Karamatsu walked back inside and thought to himself, 'Did I just make Ichimatsu smile??' Kara grinned and said underneath his breath in a very happy tone, "Yess!!" 

-----------*Timeskip*-----------

"Come on Karamatsu..." Ichi said tiredly. He walked over and pulled Karamatsu up and walked out of the house, without telling Kara or anybody else where they were going. "Ichimatsu, where are we going??" Ichi didn't say anything to him.

They turned down an alleyway and Ichi pulled Karamatsu down and sat next to him. The cats came out and started playing. Ichimatsu smiled and leaned on Karamatsu. Karamatsu was still a bit confused as to why they were there. "Uhm...Ichimatsu..."

"This is what you wanted, right? You told me you wanted to spend time with me." Ichi said, still leaning on his shoulder. "I guess I wanted this too.."

Karamatsu lightly blushed. He pulled Ichimatsu closer and just hugged him. "I-" Karamatsu was cut off by a gasp, a familiar voice behind him.

"Nii-san! What are you doing?" Jyushimatsu yelled.

Ichi and Kara turned around, Ichi stood up and went over to Jyushimatsu.

Karamatsu still sat down and looked at Ichimatsu talking to Jyushi. He didn't hear anything he was saying, but he just enjoyed looking at him.

"I would never really expect you to be wanting to spend time with Karamatsu Nii-san!" Jyushi said surprisingly. "Well, he wanted to spend time with me." Ichi stuttered, sweat dripping down his face.

Jyushi was still shocked after seeing them. "And you accepted? Usually, you never hang out with Karamatsu Nii-san." 

Ichi sighed. "Well, I wanted to spend time with him...Jyushimatsu, I really don't want you feeling sad about this...I'm sorry..."

Jyushi looked at him and smiled. "It's okay Nii-san. I like seeing you happy. But...do you like, like Karamatsu??" 

Ichi gasped and blushed hard. He stuttered for a moment. "T-That's personal! Now please don't say anything to our brothers!"

Jyushi nodded. "Got it, Nii-san." Then he turned around and ran back to the house.

Ichimatsu sighed, turned around and walked over to Karamatsu. "Sorry about that. Now, what was it that you were about to say?"

Karamatsu looked down and smiled for a moment.

"I love you."