🛡The Fighter (OPEN)🛡 (Seme)

Name: "My name is Sev." He informed simply. (Sev Edwards)

Nickname: "I don't think I have any nicknames, that I'm aware of."

Age: "Why must you know exactly?" (26)

Gender: He rose an eyebrow. "...I am a male."

Sexuality: "Again, why must you know?" (Bisexual)

Personality: "My personality is as unimportant as my sexuality." (Sev is very mysterious in the stance that he doesn't open up to people, not people he just met that is. He's not exactly doing anything that will make the authorities proud, so he doesn't give out a lot of information about himself. He does what he needs to, and then disappears with the help of the people who work with him. Therefore he's closed off, cold, yet helpful, and straightforward.)

Species: "...that is obvious." (Human)

Birthday: "That's not needed information." (July 5th)

Current residence: "I live in my home." He replied cryptically.

Occupation: "You found that out on your own, and if you haven't, you will."

Hobbies/Pastimes: "My job is both my pastime and hobby."

Talents/Skills: "Again, my job is what I do nearly 24/7, therefore it is my talent and skill." He basically repeated his previous statement.

Powers(if any): He merely shook his head. (None)

Backstory: "Not important." (Sev grew up as a loner, doing his own things and getting into the wrong crowds of people away from his 'normal' life. He was one of the kids in school who observed more than anything, watching the world move around him as if he wasn't there. He witnessed many things that most kids wouldn't that changed his perspective on the world quickly. When he turned twenty he ended up getting mixed into an underground fight club, learning from the people around him and enjoying it. The thrill, the pain, the risk. He soon decided to make his own group, but for different reasons. He wanted to make his own money while continuing to do what he enjoyed. So, he found his own place to fight and train, working with his friends he made at the previous place, along with any new clients that came around. Whether it is a kid standing up for bullies, or a person fighting to kill, he helps, for a price.)

Appearance: He stared for a second. "I can't help you if that question is serious."

Height: "My height isn't crucial to know

Height: "My height isn't crucial to know." (5'9)

Weight: "Neither is my weight." (129 pounds)

Tattoos/Scars/Piercings: "That's none of your business." (He has plenty of scars, zero piercings, and one back tattoo and arm tattoo)

" (He has plenty of scars, zero piercings, and one back tattoo and arm tattoo)

Clothing: "I wear what I want

Clothing: "I wear what I want." (He normally wears a loose shirt, or loose pants, sometimes tank tops depending on the heat outside)

Psychological/Health Issues: "Are you almost done with these prying questions?" (None)

Family: "I don't have a family." He lied smoothly. (His parents who try to keep in contact with him despite him wishing they'd just leave him alone)

Likes: "Unimportant." (He likes fighting, his friends, animals, and the risk fighting brings)

Dislikes: "Not important." (He dislikes his parents, some of the people he ends up working with, his picture being taken, and people who are too cocky)

Pets: "No." He replied shortly.

Other: (Some people call him unbeatable in a fight, having had a lot of training, he's grown to be a very skilled fighter)

Position: He kept a blank expression, not saying a word. (Seme)

~Scenario #1~

~Scenario #1~

You have been wanting to fight for quite some time to not only stand up for yourself, but to threaten it to people who picked on you, but you didn't have any places nearby that taught it the way you wanted to learn. So you searched and searched and searched, until you stumbled onto something on a sketchy looking website. There was an address, and when you looked it up it was in a weird place in town. However, the description was too tempting to ignore. 'All are welcome who are ready to learn to fight for what they want.' Therefore, you set off, figuring it was worth a shot.
When you got to the spot it looked very sketchy and had a weird vibe to it. You were about to turn around, and say screw it when you felt someone's presence behind you just as a voice spoke. "Can I help you?"
You..?

~Scenario #2~

You were a new police officer who was working to go undercover. You quite liked the idea of going into the situation as a new person to get the culprit. Which was why you were quite excited to be going undercover, until you learned where.
A suspected underground fighting ring.
You only had basic fighting skills, and heard nasty rumors about fighting rings, people died there. Who knew what kind of mess you could get yourself into going there. Even if it was just to confirm the suspected activity.
However, you had no choice and were soon put on the job. You have a week to scope it out, get information, and evidence before any action could be taken for arrests.
You found yourself outside a rusted gate that was hanging off its hinges on one side the day after you were given the assignment.
You...?

~Scenario #3~

Make up your own