All Fun & Games

.Journeys POV.

I pushed Jay away from me and hit him.

"you're disgusting." I say to him

"You know you wanted that kiss." he says back to me.

I rolled my eyes and continued the game.

Jay- bae? truth or dare?

Me-uhm truth.

He groaned and rolled his eyes. I just sat there and laughed at him.

Jay- is it true , you miss me ?

Me- nope not true

Everybody started laughing and so did I. Not because it was funny but because every bodies laughter made me laugh. It was my turn to ask someone truth or dare, so I asked my twin.

"Levi, truth or dare."

"Dare"

"I dare you to, I don't know I quit!" I say becoming frustrated .

Lyric- I agree, it's getting late anyways and we have classes tomorrow.

Nyla- true true.

Nyla headed to the third bathroom to take a shower and Lyric headed to the second bathroom.

I got off the floor and went to fix the mess that Jay made from my bed. ' Ignorant' I thought to myself. I picked the sheets and covers off of the floor and threw them on the bed .

✨. Levi's POV .✨

Since it was already late, there was not point in me going back to the dorm. So I walked to lyrics bed and got comfortable. It seems like I would be staying the night here.

✨✨ Tres POV ✨✨

I got off the floor and headed to Nyla's bed. I didn't feel like walking back to the dorm so I figured I could sleep in Nyla's bed she won't mind. But she will put up a fight. Oh well, I plugged my charger in the outlet and charged my phone.

✨✨✨✨ jays POV ✨✨✨✨

I decided to help journey with the mess so made. I helped her make the bed back to normal. It took like 3 minutes to fix it up. About time we finished Lyric and Nyla came out of the bathroom.

✨✨✨ Nyla's POV ✨✨✨

I was fully dressed because there was company over. And it looks like they don't plan on leaving. I walked to my bed to see tre sleeping. "What he think this is?". I thought to myself. Anyways, I was too tired to put up a fight with him so I just layer down next to him. In like 5 minutes we were both cuddled up sleep.

✨✨✨✨lyrics POV ✨✨✨✨

When I got out the bathroom, Jay and Journey were fixing her bed, Nyla laid down and cuddled with tre, & now Levi is relaxing on my bed.

Lyric- uhm what are you doing

Levi- can't I sleep here tonight?

I didn't feel like arguing with him so I shrugged my shoulders and laid next to him. I turned my back towards him and he wrapped his arm around my waist. I didn't remove it because I was too tired. And in like 2 minutes we were sleep.

✨✨✨ journeys POV ✨✨✨

My bed was finally made. Once I organized the pillows I went to lay down. I guess Jay thought it was ok to try to come and lay with me.

Me- what the hell are you doing. I say whispering

Jay- laying down

Me- not in my bed. Go away

Jay- why you acting like this.

I rolled my eyes and got comfortable. Jay still slid his may in my bed. I didn't feel like arguing I just wanted sleep. As soon as I hit the deep sleep, I felt his arms around my waist. It felt good to be back like this with Jay, but there was no way I was gonna let him find out. And with that we were all sleep with all the lights on.