Lunch

Lyric went to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

Nyla- Journey come out.

Journey came out the bathroom. She didn't look like she cried. She didn't look sad she just looked normal.

Lyric- what's wrong

Journey- nothing. I was peeing, and then I brides my teeth and washed my face and cleaned my mess why

Nyla- oh. We thought you were crying

Journey- why ?

Lyric- because Jay told us everything. I didn't know y'all were ex's

Journey- yea. But he's a thot now

Nyla- seems like it.

Journey- hey let's go out to lunch today

Lyric- I mean might as well.

Nyla- but where at

Journey- Nandos

Lyric- Nan what?

Journey- Nandos they have some good hamburgers

Nyla- they have hamburgers here in Paris

Journey- well duh .

Lyric- but I thought all they have is Italian food

Journey- well let's say this is a knock off Paris. For one it's always almost hot. I believe Paris is kinda chilly. And here they have all foods

Nyla- this place is the shit

Journey- true

Lyric- well I'm ready to explore this wannabe Paris. Let's get dressed.

Journey went back to the bathroom and got in the shower.

Lyric got in the second shower. And I got in the third shower in the third bathroom.

...............

Journey came out of the bathroom and went to her closet with the towel wrapped around her.

✨✨✨ Journeys POV ✨✨✨

I came out of the bathroom from my shower and went to my closet. I picked out a navy blue dress with multi colored flowers on there. I also picked out my navy blue sneakers to go with it.

While I was putting on my underwear, Lyric came out of the bathroom.

Lyric- what you wearing for lunch

Me- a dress with sneakers

Lyric- oh well I guess I'll wear a skirt and a shirt. Or something.

Me- cool.

Then Nyla came out of the bathroom. Finished putting on my undergarments and put my lotion and deodorant on.

Once I finished putting my lotion on I went to out my dress on. When I was putting on my dress, Lyric was putting on her lotion and underwear & Nyla was putting on her underwear.

Once my dress was on. I put my shoes on and headed to the restroom. When I was finished putting on my shoes and heading to the bathroom, Lyric put on her blue pencil skirt and put on her white V-neck. She looked good.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair.

🎀🎀🎀 Lyrics POV 🎀🎀🎀

When I finished putting on my white v-neck, Nyla was putting on her white romper with a blue belt across it. I guess we were all going to coordinate.

I went to the second bathroom and breed my hair. I was going to do a fish tail braid and add some diamonds in. Once I finished my braid I went to my hair basket and put some diamonds in it.

✨✨✨ Nyla's POV ✨✨✨

Once I finished putting my romper on, I went to the their bathroom and did my hair. I brushed my hair up into a donut bun. My hair was acting stupid because it's so long, but I managed to get it in the bun.

I grabbed my make up kit and decided to do my make up. Nothing major, just eyeliner mascara and light eyeshadow. I put on some light gold eyeshadow and then I put my eyeliner on. Once I finished that I put on my mascara and added some lipgloss. I was almost perfect. All I had left to do was put on some jewelry

✨✨✨ Journey ✨✨✨

I finished curling my hair. It was really curly and all I did was put a flower head band on, Indian style. I grabbed my make up kit and added some eyeliner mascara and lipgloss. Once I finished my make up I grabbed my phone and put my diamond earrings on with an anchor bracelet. I was all set. I grabbed my money and put it in my phone case. Then I walked out the bathroom and waited by the door.

✨✨✨Lyric ✨✨✨

I finished my make up and hair then I grabbed my phone and waited along with Journey.

Lyric- why is Nyla always the last one

Journey- I don't know girl

Nyla finally came out.

We were off to lunch

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

We walked outside and the breeze felt good. It wasn't hot, cold, or chilly, it was just right.

Nyla- so where's Nandos

Journey- actions the bridge

We walked across the bridge and there we was. At Nandos. We walked in one by one and Journey found us a seat.

And that's when I spotted, the boys and "the boys".