Cold Winter.

Before reading the story.

I do NOT own any pictures or anyone of BTS.
This story (and all the other stories that i wrote) are fully mine...please don't steal them,thank you.
I LOVE ❤️ LOVE ❤️ LOVE ❤️ BTS!
I want to warn people...
The story contains: strong language.
Angst.
Maybe smut...maybe.
Lots of cute fox and bts pictures.
English errors but i try my best to make the story as good as possible and i will fix the errors later.
I'm so sorry if i have typos, english isn't my first language but i try my best to make everything as good as possible.

This WHOLE book have Red Fox 1 AND 2
Also,this book have DIFFERENT fox stories and A LOT of chapters with BTS pictures.

ENJOY!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

🦊The red fox story.🦊

Y/n's POV

It's a cold and i mean really cold day.
I wish the summer is coming soon.
I don't like the cold winter.
Especially this one.
It's really cold and everywhere were you look you saw white from all the snow.
It's snowing for days and this winter isn't over soon.
I do love the holidays in the winter but i wish the winter wasn't so cold.
I decided to stay at home and I wished I could sleep the whole winter until the warm sunny summer came.

I yawned and walked lazy to the kitchen and opened the fridge to take some drinks and snacks but the fridge looks almost empty.
I sighed, i have to go grocery shopping but I don't want to leave my warm and cozy house.
I called my mom but she can't drive in this weather, it's to dangerous to drive.
Sometimes I wished i still lived with my parents like on this day...
I'm a lazy person.
I have no choice and go to buy food and drinks on my own.
I have to walk because driving isn't a good idea with this weather.

I walked upstairs and changed clothes because I was still wearing my pajama.

It took me forever to find a warm sweater because mostly of my clothes are summer clothes because I don't want to walk outside in the winter and mostly I'm inside my house when it's cold outside.
My mom gave me this sweater to me last week for my  19th birthday.

I walked downstairs to the hallway and walked outside my apartment.
It's not big where I live but it better than nothing...
It's cheap and nice for now but I want to live bigger in the future.

I walked to the shop and I hope I won't freeze to death while I'm walking in the snow.

After buying everything what i need and want I walked outside the shop.
Bags full of food snacks and different drinks.

I was about to walk back home until i saw something laying in the snow.
I walked forward it and i saw a boy around my age or maybe two or three years older than me.
he was wearing a hoodie and he have orange hair.
He was laying in the ice cold snow.
He was crying and I think he needs help.
Are you allright? I slowly asked at the boy.
I wonder why he is laying in the ice cold snow.
Did he fell?
Is he injured?
The boy turned his head and looked at me.
He was looking frightened with his dark brown eyes.
I reached my hand to him and he flinched and crawled back.
I'm not going to hurt you, i want to help you i said softly.
I heard a few dogs barking and guys shouting in the distance and the boy grabbed my hand immediately.
Help me he said with a sad voice.
I saw he was on bare feet and his feet were almost blue from the cold.
His feet are hurt and he was trembling.
Not only trembling of the cold but also of fear.
The dogs and guys that were barking and shouting are after him he said.
I asked why.
They are hunters, they are hunting after me.
I didn't understand why.
They want my tail, please help me!
He begged.
Tail? Which tail? I thought and he turned around and i saw his big fluffy orange fox tail.

This isn't my business...
But I can't just leave him in the ice cold weather and knowing he is going to get killed only for his tail...
I can't believe how people can hurt such a cutie like him.
Maybe i can bring him back home but when I asked him where his house is he looked confused and sad at me.
He doesn't have a home.
This broke my heart.
I walked with him to my house and cleaned his wounds on his knees and i made warm tea.
I filled the bathtub with warm water for him and i made a sandwich because I think he didn't ate in a while.
When he put his hoodie off i saw his fox ears.
He isn't only very adorable and friendly, he is also very handsome looking.
What's your name? I asked him.
I don't have a name he said.
I asked him how old he is and he said 22 (or should i make him older or younger? Or the age is based on his real life age,yeah lets do that,the ages of bts characters are based on their real ages)
his birthday is in October (13th)
I like the name Jimin... can i call you Jimin? I said and he nodded and smiled at me when i gave him a cup of tea.
Thank you for saving me he said.
You're welcome.