Trouble more trouble (THE RED FOX TWO)

Long chapter.
Spoiler the story will soon finished.
Maybe this chapter is the last chapter...maybe...
This chapter contains alot of pictures because fox Jimin love to show his pictures and his friends.

~••~}{~}{~••~}{~}{~••~

Jimin's pov.

I took a selfie just for you,because i heard you missed me.
You don't have to miss me now because you can always see me in your phone because of the selfie that i took.
Oh yes about the phone,i got a new iphone from Yoongi,he is so sweeeeeet!

Because i got a phone i gave him a hat.
He likes hats.
Did you knew that the author also loves hats?
Mostly big black hats...
Here are some pictures of me and my friends with hats because I don't really have much to do or say anything else.
I'm kinda boring right now I know I'm sorry~!
Mostly i have Yoongi pictures with a hat.
Hoseok was mean and didn't want to take selfies or on a picture because he says that his face wasn't beautiful lately,well thats bullshit.
Yeah he got a little burned of the sun...
But there is nothing wrong with his face.

Jimin's pov

Jimin's pov.

I was playing with my own tail.
Watching a few butterflies in the sky.
My friends are now at their penthouse.
Mackenzie is at work.
I'm lazy and enjoy of the nice sunny weather.
I really want a hug...
I don't have anyone around me now so I'm now hugging the white bear that i got from y/n when i was in the hospital when i saved her life.
Secretly i miss her but I'm happy that she is happy and healthy.
I don't know where she is.
She moved out to i don't know where.
I actually wanted to visit her and ask how she was doing and maybe we can hang out or something like that,as friends...

Everyone is busy with their own life.
With school work or dating.
I'm bored.
The butterflies are already gone and I decided to walk inside the house.
I'm alone...
Alone at home.
I think i will show the whole house to the readers because i have nothing else to do.
I think if i stay here,laying on the couch while staring at the ceiling that the reader will fall asleep of boredom.