Romantic day (THE RED FOX TWO)

Jimin's pov.

I was still sleeping peacefully until my jagi woke me up for breakfast.
I didn't want to leave my bed.
I yawned and turned around.
I was even to lazy to turn myself into my human shape.

*yawn*

I mumbled softly while i was half asleep and I slowly fell asleep again.

How can you even sleep on that weird position? Mackenzie said and I slowly opened my eyes.
I turned around and stare at my girl.

Mackenzie crawled on the bed and I snuggled on her lap.

I made breakfast for us Mackenzie said and that means i have to turn myself into human

I made breakfast for us Mackenzie said and that means i have to turn myself into human...?
But I don't want to leave this cozy and soft bed.
I love this bedroom.
I actually love this whole house.
The house that i live in now was a gift from my best friend.
He said he had just a small gift for me and my girlfriend.
Just...a...small...gift but it wasn't small!!!
Taehyung gave me something incredible and he is crazy what he just gave me.
He have to much money and just gave me my own house with a clothing closet full of gucci clothes and he gave me a car.
The furniture are also amazing beautiful and very expensive...
He just gave everyone an own house.
Actually more a villa.
And we all are have our shared penthouse.
I guess he just poops diamonds 💎
(I think that hurts)
He born rich and he will die as a rich man... not that he is going to die soon no i will smack him if he is planning to die soon.
Mackenzie my beautiful girlfriend is now officially living with me.

I yawned again and decided to step out the bed but first i want to squeeze into this super soft dog plush that i named Yoongi hehehe...
Because Yoongi is a husky hybrid and i have a husky plush.

Walk downstairs to the kitchen and drink some morning tea.

Today i want to have a romantic day.
I want to give my beautiful girl a romantic date.
I want to go to a nice restaurant with her and after eating we can walk in the park,holding hands while watching some stars and make a wish if we see a falling star.
I changed myself into my human form and took a quick shower and put some clothes on and I couldn't stop smiling.
I had a secret that I can't hide anymore.
I picked the mysterious bag out the closet that i had and walked downstairs.

Jagi~ i have something for you~ i said while walking, almost running down the stairs.

Why? It's not my birthday she said.

I just want to give you something nice because you are my beautiful sweet angel i said and gave her the bag with the surprise.

She opened and smiled.
Ahw thank you you are such a sweetheart!
I love it she said.

She put the necklace on and gave me a kiss.
It's really beautiful she said.
You are my beauty i said.
We ate breakfast together and went to the park and play with other dogs

After playing in the park we went to an amusement park and have some fun.
She loved the haunted house and the roller coasters.
We had a lot of fun together.
I love to see her happy and hear her laugh.
It was a beautiful day and when the evening came we ate dinner at a nice restaurant.
After dinner i wanted to swim with her in the indoor pool in the penthouse.
We love to swim.

After the nice day we were so tired and went to our house and walk to our bedroom.
We weren't tired enough to sleep but after some fun in bed I guess we will fall asleep easily.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The next chapters will be longer and less boring... I think this chapter wasn't really exciting to read...