Chapter 2

- Tyler's POV -

The second day of VidCon rolled around. I was still a little sore but I tried not to let it show. As I signed and took photos I was hoping I would run into Elyssa again. When lunch break rolled around I spotted Elyssa at a table with a girl. The girl had black nred glasses, she was wearing black skinny jeans and a white blouse with a black belt. She had long brown hair that had a white lace bow in it. She was pretty but not as pretty as Elyssa.

Meanwhile Elyssa had on an avengers shirt with black sleeves, blue skinny jeans and a marvel snap back hat. She also had a red and white varsity jacket. Damn, her outfit turned me on. I walked over to them.

"Hey Elyssa!" I grinned. She and the girl looked at me.

"Oh! Tyler, hi! This is my sister Alexis!" She greeted, motioning towards Alexis. I waved and Alexis waved back.

"Can I sit here?" I asked, pointing to the seat next to Elyssa. She nodded.

"I'll be right back." Alexis mumbled awkwardly, getting up and leaving the table.

- Alexis' POV -

It was awkward, since Tyler just showed up and started to flirt with Elyssa. So I just decided to roam around VidCon. I got up from the table and made my way through a crowd.

Suddenly I rammed into some one and fell on my behind.

"Oh...ow." I mumbled, rubbing my head. I looked up to see a cute guy.

"I'm sorry!! Let me help you up!" He said, holding out his hand. I reluctantly took his hand and he helped me up. He smiled and I slightly smiled back.

"I'm Troy! Who might you be?" He asked. I cringed 'is he seriously flirting already?' I thought.

"I'm Alexis." I said. He smiled and I blushed.

"That's a cute name. We should hang out sometime." He winked, then handed me his number on a post it note. I waved bye then began to walk back to the table.

- Elyssa's POV -

"Soo.... Elyssa, this weekend, maybe we could watch a movie, get dinner?" Tyler asked, rubbing the back of his neck shyly. I giggled.

"That'd be great!" I blushed. Then Alexis came back. She looked shy, yet happy.

"Alexis. Who did you meet? I can tell by the look on your face." I said, smirking. She looked shocked, then her face turned pink.

"Oh just some guy." She said, looking at a slip of paper.

"Tell me the details later" I winked. She nodded.

"Elyssa, I'll call you later." Tyler said winking, then walked away.

-

A/n: Alexis is my BFF in real life go follow her wattpad @LexiSaysRawrFTW