2. Start of a new disaster

// disclaimer : one chapter will be about the current life and the next will be about how it all happened, so the sequence will be : present, past, present & past.

I was drinking with my friends, Taylor, Maria, Justin and Jonah.
"CHEERS TO MY GORGEOUS BESTIE THAT HAS WON THE F*CKING OLYMPICS" screams Taylor while laughing hysterically about the fact there's an athlete with the same name as me that has won a silver.
I laugh along. I was just about to get another drink when someone grabs my hand, I turned my head to see a tall dark haired guy with hazel eyes smiling at me, offering me a drink.
I smile back and accept the offer.
Not half an hour passes and we're dancing and screaming and laughing like it's the happiest day of our lives.
I look over to check on my friends, I haven't seen them in a bit. I reach my hand to my purse to grab my phone, before I could, he holds my hand and takes me with him out of the crowd.
"Let's go upstairs, huh?"
"Uhh, where are my friends?" I couldn't really put the puzzle in place of what's going on at the moment.
"Let's find them" he says, smiling widely at me.
I faint a smile back.
We go out of the house party searching for them, no sight of any of them. I start getting worried.
"Where's my phone?" I reach out to my purse to get it, I struggle to grab it out. I finally dial in Taylor's number and give her a call.
*ringing*
*ringing*
*ringing*
*ringing*
"Ugh, where is she?" I groan, cancelling the call.
"Maybe she went home with someone?" He suggests, trying to lessen my worry.
"All of them went with her too?" I snap.
He raises his eyebrows in confusion. I feel kind of bad but I didn't say anything. I just wanted to know that my friends are okay.
Finally, my phone rang. The screen shines with "Tay calling.."
I answer the call so quickly I almost dropped my phone.
"TAYLOR?"
*kissing noises* "-mm, oh hey Lyn what's up?"
I sigh in relief, "Oh god Taylor! Can you tell me before leaving me and DISAPPEARING next time?" I raise my voice.
"Chill Lyn, I'm just having fun" giggled Taylor.
"Fine. Call me tomorrow morning." I end the call.
I sigh and put my phone back in my purse, I look over at my side to see him smiling at me. "Everything okay?" He asks.
"Yes, wanna go upstairs now?" I turn over to him and put my hands around his neck, resting my arms on his shoulders.
He chuckles dropping his head to the ground, and picks me up. I gasp in surprise and giggle.

/ 10 AM
I roll over to my side and flutter my eyes open. He's still there peacefully asleep. I smile and slowly get out of the bed hoping not to wake him up and make my way to the kitchen.
Soon the smell of fresh pancakes and syrup filled the air. I heard footsteps approaching and turned my head to see him rubbing his eyes and faintly smiling.
"Like pancakes?" I ask, hoping it's a yes.
"My favorite."
"Better be." I joke, glancing at him.
He laughs and sits patiently.
"I still haven't gotten a name." I say as I flip the pancakes.
"James, it's James."