LUKA

Luka really pulled off this club.

I was currently sitting at the bar tossing down drinks, facing the large marbled dance floor, keeping an eye out of some eye candy. Lights flickered endlessly, while the floor was slightly shaking to a rhythmic beat.

It was hard to see much seeing as how dark it was, but i kind of loved the little mystery on who exactly id be dancing with once i downed a couple shots. After awhile i decided i might as well dance. Making my way through the crowd i settled for the middle, swaying as i closed my eyes and let the music move me.

Usually i wait until i am asked for a dance, but for once i danced for myself. I wanted to let my worries evaporate to every swing of my hips.

 "Tsk tsk look who it is.." A husky voice whispered into my ear making me shiver.

 "Luka, you have done great with this place. Though the name was not hard to choose huh?" I turned to see a dark silhouette. Once the light caught on his features, i was able to fully appreciate his stunningly good looks. Dark straight messy hair, dark eyes, and little stubbles on his chin, he was a bad boy for sure. Hes a little heart breaker I laughed to myself. He was also wearing of what i could make out was a simple black top that clung to his built muscles and dark denim jeans. I couldn't help myself, i licked my lips. Gosh, he was one sexy ass-.

 "Nope." He popped the P, catching onto my hungry look as he leaned closer in my personal space.

 "Like what you see?" And i could have sworn i saw his eyes sparkle. But maybe that's just the alcohol getting to me.

 "Well Luka, you cant blame me for your good looks. But im not interested." I moved away from him, retreating back to my drinks. Finding a beer awaiting me i took a swish of it not minding its bitter taste. I hated the taste of beer, it wasn't as easy to chuck down as the vodka mixes and whatever else the hot bartender decided to serve me; but hell, i wouldn't let it go to waste now would i.

 I knew i craved Luka's body just like every girl would once you saw this man. But in reality, he didnt deserve mine. So what im shallow? But i dont know the guy, and i could atleast learn a few non-important topics about him and his life before jumping his bones. I had atleast that much dignity. I only know pretty much his name and that he is very important among our pack somehow.

"Rejection is harsh. But you could definitely cheer me up by dancing with me?" A strong arm wrapped around my waist pulling me and my drink back to the dancing people. Maybe it was the swirl of alcohol in my system but i obliged, as i gently laid my arm around his neck as i moved to the beat with him. Drink in one hand and a hot Luka in the other, not such a bad night after all i mused.

Luka was not exactly a bad dancer but i had better, the more exquisite thing he did was look me straight in the eyes the whole time. I would have normally creamed my panties just of his mesmerizing stare, but i was so carefree at the moment, i didn't give one damn about all the dirty thoughts probably running through his head.

"Luka, did i ever...Did i ever tell you how fucking hot ta ta" I slurred, slowly frowning as my words did not come out as smooth and sexy as planned. Luka grinned making his dimples more prominant.

"I know I'm hot Celeste, and so are you." He leaned forward once again making me aware how close he was; only a mere inch away from my nose.

"But you...You don't get it. I would totally creme these panties, JUST FOR YOU!" I accidentally rose up a few octaves making a few nearby dancers pause to look my way. What was their problem? I felt ten times heavier and the room was starting to slowly spin.

"I think you had to much to drink babe." Luka chuckled leading my way to a black shiny couch in the back of the club. This only made me gawk at him. Too much to drink? No way i need more.