NOT YOU AGAIN

Grays POV
After getting ready for ice skating I waited at the lobby for Juvia. 'Hopefully she knows how to ice skate...' I thought and then I heard of voice that snapped me back in reality, "Darling your clothes," i looked down to see I stripped AGAIN! "WHAT THE?!" After getting my clothes back on.... we walked out of the resort and to the ice skating place. I wish I notice Juvia before, I was always so mean to her so why was she only nice to me? All those times I rejected her, all those times I abandoned her, all those times I betrayed her. Even when we were forced to fight to the death. She never gave up, But why.... "Darling is this the place?" Juvia asked as I snapped out of my thoughts once again to look up. "Yeah this is the place," I then open the door and let Juvia walk in first. "So do u know how to skate?" I asked when we sat down to put on the skates. "I have done it once or twice before. I'm not very good at it put to answer your question, yes I do know how to ice skate," Juvia says when someone interrupted us....

Juvias POV
Me and Gray were about to go In the ice skating rink, we were interrupted by.. EMI MY NEW LOVE RIVEL!!!! "HEYY guys I hope I'm not interrupting something,"Yeah you are!" Gray said and then at the same time I said, "no not really.." she then looked at us and moved us part so she could sit in the middle. "Good! Anyways I always wanted to ice skate but I don't know how, I was wondering if someone could help me," she then looked at Gray, WAS SHE FLIRTING WITH MY GRAY?! "You need help? I know someone who could help you, ITS CALLED ASKING SOMEONE WHO WORKS HERE TO HELP YOU!!" I yelled at her while I grabbed Gray's hand and walked on the rink, when I walked on ice I instantly slipped, "Looks like I'm not the ONLY one who needs help," Emi said as I just glared at her, Gray helped me up and was laughing. "You *laughs* ok?" He said and I nod my head. "at least I have my darling to help me," I say back to Emi and she just walks away.  'That girl!!.' I say in my head. "I guess im not good at all," I laughed and he grabbed my arm and was helping me. Grays acting really nice all of a sudden, I wonder why? OH NO DOES HE HAVE A SPELL ON HIM OR SOMETHING!?? OH WELL BECAUSE IM ENJOYING EVERY MOMENT OF THIS!! IN YOUR FACE EMI BECAUSE ITS JUST ME AND MY DARLING GRAY AND NOT YOU!!! We continued to talk and ice skate until 9:24 when the place closed.

Grays POV
We walked back to the resort and was talking the whole time. I like this Juvia, the less clingy Juvia. URGHH WHY WAS I SUCH A JERK TO HER BACK THEN!!!! That's probably something I'm going to regret every single day until I die. We walked in and I went to the boys side while she went to the girls side. When I walked in I saw all the guys just staring at me as I walked in. "What do you want," I said/ asked. Laxus then spun his chair around to look at me. "Mira told me you and Juvia went on a date," he said.
"IT WASNT A DATE IT WAS A HANG!" I yelled and he gave me the 'ya right' look. "Ya sure, so Mira wants an update static,"
"Why doesn't she ask Juvia!?"
"Because Juvia likes to fantasize, so we need what really happens."
"Ok fine..." I then told them everything and he wrote it all down
"HAHAHA ICE PRINCESS GOT A GIRLFRIEND!!!" Flame brain yelled
"SHUT UP I DO NOT, EITHER WAY YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND NAMED LUCY!!" I YELLED BACK AND THEN HE THROW A PILLOW AT ME! "SHUT UP!!!" Then basically everyone expect Jellal and Laxus got into the pillow fight. ITS ALL THAT STUPID FLAME BRAINS FAULT!!!

Juvias POV
"YES AND THEN MY DARLING GRAY WAS WITH ME THE WHOLE TIME!" I finished telling them everything that happened and then I told Love rival. "Hear that Love rival!" She then of course said "I DONT LIKE GRAY!! HES ALL YOURS!!!" After that we all went to our rooms. 'I know how to get love rival off my Gray! I'll just get her and Natsu to date! Yes I know I'm a genius! But  I'm going to need Mira's Help' I thought in my head before drifting of to sleep.

Lazy time skip to the morning,
Mira POV

I was in the kitchen making breakfast when Juvia started to walk to me. "Hey Mira I need your help. To get love rival off my darling Gray. I'm going to try and get her and Natsu together, buuut I need your help," when she said that I felt like I was about to explode of happiness. "Heheh welcome to the dark side Juvia." I said and I grab Lissana since she's apart of my shipping plan. "Ok guys so here the plan for operation NALU! (My favorite hehe)  ok so what we need to do it get them to alone for a while AND NO EMI! We need her distracted so NALU can happen. I found this nice waterfall and the the grass has flowers all over it. It's was hard to find but I managed" I said and then Lissana asked "ok but how are we going to get them there?"
Then Juvia said "We could blind fold them?"
"No that would work, I KNOW! We could tell them that we need there help! Like I mission or something!" I said and we all nodded on agreement.
"So me and Lissana will get Lucy. And then Juvia you'll get Natsu," then someone taped on my shoulder and we all jump. "OH HI LEVY WHATS UP!" She then just looked at me weird. "Oh I was just telling you that we all going to the movies after breakfast if you want to come." NO THAT WILL RUIN THE PLAN. "Hey do you mind if me and Lissana go talk to Natsu real quick theres a mission we need him to do,"
"And I need to talk with Love ri— I mean Lucy," Juvia then when to go talk to Lucy and we did that same with Natsu

And that's for the next chapter! Sorry for the SLOW UPDATES ITS BEEN LIKE WBDJSJS! Anyways LATER ME DUDES!!!

I know I'm late but this PIC HAS ME CRYING LIKE BROOO