The Mission: Part 3

Me - hey guys we're back

Killua - we're gonna skip the introduction and start, Gon!

Gon - bye, enjoy

Gon's POV

Flashback

So killua have a plan, I wonder what it could be.

Killua - "so they want 1 billion Jenny right?"

Gon - "y-yeah"

Killua - "so then here's the plan."

End of flashback

I entered a bar that was full of people. I head straight for the counter and rest a suitcase of money on it. "I'm here to exchange the 1 billion for the girl, woman and the old lady." The bartender nodded, "follow me."

He was about to collect the suitcase when I stopped him, "please sir I'll carry the bag." The man then let go and let me drag the bag. It's so damn heavy. I don't know why I agree with this plan.

We entered a room where I was surrounded by a set of men. They look so scary. I wonder where's aunt mito. I then heard footsteps coming towards me.

Maco - "sammuel, this is the kid?"

Sammuel - "yes sir."

Maco - "Kay then. Open the suitcase, so we could check it. After that we'll give the boy the girls and beat out."

Two men came to me and took the suitcase from me. "W-wait, I'll check it." I said nervously.

Maco - "what? You hiding someone in there??"

Gon - "n-no! I just want to make sure it's the right amount."

The two men then opened it. Ok now I'm in serious trouble.

"It's all here sir." One of the men said. Yuh that was weird. I was expecting some angry men, but when I look in the suitcase I saw nothing but money. Phew, I wonder what killua is planning.

Gon - "so when do I get them?"

Maco - "I'm sorry kid but you'll never see them again, Charles, sammuel deal with him."

What! he's a scamp. Killua warned me about this.

Flashback

Gon - " so you're gonna be hiding in here?"

Killua - "yup"

Gon - "that's cool. And where are we gonna get 1 billion Jenny from??"

Killua - *pulls out 50 box of  Monopoly* who says it have to be real money

Gon - "wooow killua, where did you get all that from???"

Killua - "well I am a really rich kid, so ya!"

Gon - "so you'll be hiding in a suitcase filled with money?!"

Killua - "yup indeed. Oh and Gon, these aren't ordinary thieves. These guys will make a deal with you and then double cross you. Don't thrust them."

Gon - "Kay I wouldn't." *Killua kiss Gon on his cheeks.*

End of flashback

The men sammuel and charles came towards me. I can't believe they didn't notice that it was fake money.

I jumped in the air and punched Charles in his face. I then noticed that there was a girl standing beside their boss. She doesn't look like his relatives, girlfriend or maid, but a..............a slave! Before I knew it I was punched in the the stomach really hard.  Damn it, a normal punch don't hurt like this unless it's-. I then saw killua jumped out the suitcase and broke the arm of the guy that attacked me. I used gyo and saw that the man used nen to attack. Wait he's a nen user. No wonder that punch hurt like hell.

After awhile we heard screaming. Wait that's aunt mito's voice.

Me - ok that's it.

Gon - oh come on, it was getting interesting.

Me - sorry Gon,

Killua - whatever 😒 where's your sister

Serene - I'm baaaaaaack

*We see her holding 4 glasses of ice-cream*

Me - wow sis, where did you get all of that

Serene - well I just thought that I-

Me - I'll take the one with strawberry and vanilla flavor, or wait the one in the tall glass, wait no the chocolate!!!!!

Serene - pick one!!!

Me - Kay, I'll pick the one with strawberry and vanilla flavor

Killua - chocolate for me

Gon - I'll take the one in the tall glass

Serene - that leaves me this one

Gon - ok then byeeee, until next time

Serene - ok so all you guys do was collect the ice cream and say bye

Me - yup, all that matters is that I get-, I mean we get our ice cream

Killua - bye again