Pregnant??

Me - sorry that this book was on hold for awhile. I just felt like deleting it, but I didn't want to disappoint all of. You've been with me from the start and now the end. I'm even more surprised that you guys actually read my crappy story. So now I'm gonna continue this story just for you. ❤😘❤😘

________________________

Gon's POV

I am in a room. I don't know how I got here or where specifically I am. All I could remember was Jack.... And then killua. Then.....

I remember now! J-jack betrayed me! Then all of a sudden he had me, and then we were transported somewhere. Then after that I.... I don't remember. It's like I was drowned in darkness.

The door to the room I was in, opened. There stood Jack smirking at me. Fuck me.

"Finally, you're awake," Jack said, coming close to me. I was on the bed, backing up. Little did I know that I would reach the wall. Trapped by the enemy.

Jack came closer to me on the bed. So close that he pinned my hands down.

Jack's face was so close to mine, that our noses were touching. He then lean in and kiss me on the lips. I pushed him off, "leave me alone. I wanna go back with killua, you kidnapper."

Jack laughed at that. "Well guess what, you're never gonna see him again. He can try and come but he'll only whine up dead."

I was irritated at that. Just then I felt upset and wanted to vomit. This happened ever since killua and I had sex and it's irritating me.

Jack - "you don't... Look too well. Is something wrong Gon?"

"I'm fine. Just lea-"

I then throw up on the bed. I could feel a heat under my stomach and it won't stop burning.

"G-gon! What is happening?" Jack said, coming to my side. I put my hand on my stomach, "why would you care?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I'll take you the nurse. I have a private hospital right here at the mansion." Jack suggested. "N-no..."

Jack went ahead and lifted me bridal style.

"Put me down you imbecile!"

Jack - "no, you're going to the nurse."

I close my eyes and before I knew it, we were at an office with nurses and doctors. I presume this is the private hospital.

Jack lay me on the bed as a nurse came to him. "What's wrong?" She ask.

Jack - "I need you to do a check up on gon. He keeps vomiting and I don't know why."

Nurse - "I'll do a check up."

The nurse turned to me, "is anywhere hurting you?" I looked up at her, "yes, my broken heart."

Haru glare at me, "the truth." He stated.

I sighed, "my stomach."

Nurse - "how long has it been hurting? "

"I don't... remember..."

The nurse turn to Haru, can you wait outside?"

Haru nod and left. The nurse then got a bottle and squirt out some jelly like substance on my stomach.

Nurse - "this won't hurt. I'm just checking your stomach for anything that might cause it to hurt."

I nod as she took some weird looking device from her desk.

Nurse - "did it just hurt alone?"

I didn't want to tell the truth, but what is telling lies gonna solve this?

"No. At the bottom of my stomach burned." I replied. She gave me a weird look, then took the device and rubbed it on my stomach over the jelly, as it spread out. She then looked on a screen and her eyes widen as if shock about something.

"What's wrong?" I asked, as nothing but silent cane.

"It's impossible. This can't be..." She said now turning at me.

"What is it?" I asked curiously

Nurse - "you're.... Pregnant..."

Soon as I heard that, my eyes widen in shock and disbelief.

"Pregnant? Me? But..." My voice trailed.

Just then Haru came through the door. "What's taking so long?" He asked. The nurse and I both turned to Haru. "He's... pregnant..." The nurse said. The last word ringing in his head.

...............................................................................

Me - ok I so do not know what just happened and I'm the writer.

Killua - you mean to tell me you're writing but have no idea what you're doing??

Gon - omg I'm pregnant. *tears up*

Me - to be honest I have no idea how this book is gonna end... But.. Here we are..

Killua - awww don't cry gon

Gon - I'm pregnant

Me - stop ignoring me

Killua - honey we're gonna have a child

Gon - I can't believe it's your child in here killua

Killua - we're both gonna be fathers *tears up*

Me - ok I'm out

Gon - *crying* I'm gonna be a dad

Killua - I know right *crying*

Me - ok... Bye guys. This is getting weird 🙀😖