|| HighSchool AU || * Part 1

Prince, also known as the Principal in the future, closed his locker with a sigh.

"Today's the day when I ask her." He repeated, before resting his head on the locker door. "Come on, Prince. You have to!" Prince has a girlfriend, who he plans on having sexual intercourse with. However, he was absolutely confused on what to do. It was simply... weird... to ask a girl if they can have sex. His girlfriend has brought up the topic before, saying how she would love to have sex with him but he needed to do some research.

Research... I'm not watching porn, nor will I read about it... Baldimore!

Baldimore, also known as Baldi, enjoys the topic for some reason. Sweepell, Sweep, was more so of the innocent type of person, one day finding a dildo underneath Baldimore's bed and thinking it was just an action figure. Baldimore almost spoiled his innocence when Prince hit him behind the head.

Prince made his way through the high school, his arms crossed and his shoulders stiff. Damnit, how am I going to ask my best friend how to have... sex. Casually bring it up at the lunch table? Sweepell would be there! Damnit...

He spotted Baldimore entering a classroom, and he hurried in after him. Baldimore looked up at Prince, arching a thin brow. "Oh, hey! What are you doing here?"

"I... needed to speak with you. Are you alone today?" Prince Asked weakly. I can't ask Baldimore to teach me about this. It'll just -

"Yes, my study hall was extremely loud so I get this place for a bit. All to myself." Baldimore leaned back into a chair. "Why?"

It's now or never, Prince. "I... need your help." Prince Mumbled. "A quick question."

"Oh? Is it math related? Shoot~" Baldimore offered a smirk.

Fuck. "Well... there's 1 person who really wants to have a sexual intercourse with her boyfriend. Said boyfriend doesn't know how to have sex. So... 1 + 1 =...."

"Sex?"

Damnit-

"You need my help with sex?" Baldimore chuckled. "You don't have to be shy on asking these types of things, Prince. We're friends!"

Prince nodded weakly. "I... know. But can you help me? I... I really want to please my girlfriend."

Baldimore chuckled. "Please her~? In both ways, I assume?"

"Shut up!"

"Of course, Dear. Now, I want to teach you how to bang a girl." Baldimore stretched and stood up, walking over to Prince. "It would be learned faster if it was done visually. You don't mind, right?"

Prince swallowed. "I... suppose not. What do you mean by visually?"

Baldimore ignored the question. "First, you want to make out with her." He States. "Get her all needy for you." Baldimore places a hand on Prince's hip, bringing him closer. Prince squeaked lightly. "You will take the place of your girlfriend, And I'll be you!"

"W-wouldn't that work the o-other way around?" Prince stammered, glancing up at him.

"You're the one who's being taught. I'm the teacher." Baldimore purred, leaning down to place a feathered kiss on his nose. "Now... let's begin our lesson."

Prince felt Baldimore's grip tighten on his hip, sending a shiver down his spine. He allowed himself to be pulled closer. Baldimore kisses Prince.

The kiss made Prince gasp softly. He shouldn't love it, but... it felt nice. Prince placed a hand on Baldimore's shoulder, bringing himself upwards and returning the kiss. Baldimore released a possessive growl, swinging Prince against the wall and pressing him there. Prince Released a muffled gasp, allowing Baldimore to take control of the kiss. Baldimore pulled away , looking down at the older male. "Such a Prize." He purred. "I wish you didn't have a girlfriend..."

"What do you mean?" Prince Asked weakly, allowing Baldimore to rub his clothed Member against his thigh.

"Er, Nothing. Let's just continue. Now, you want to make sure your girlfriend knows who they belong to." Baldimore leaned down and began to kiss Prince's throat. Prince shivered.

"D-Don't leave any marks." He mumbled, earning a disappointed whine from Baldimore. Prince sighed weakly. "Fine... But... not too dark.."

Baldimore brightened up, and began to suck roughly on Prince's neck. Meanwhile, Baldimore's hands roamed his hips, possessively squeezing them from time to time. "Present Yourself To Me." Ordered Baldimore, moving away to admire Prince.

"H-How?" Stammered the older male, blushing darkly.

"Bend over from that desk." Baldimore suggested. "You'll look sexy...~"

Prince shivered and bent over the desk, rising his ass for the other. D-Damnit.. Why did I agree to this? Thought Prince, allowing Baldimore to get a good look at it. "Is this good?" He Mumbled,

"Perfect." Baldimore Whispered. "Your... Your girlfriend would look sexy in this position." Prince suddenly felt Baldimore caress his hips, his dark eyes fluttering closed as he allowed him. Baldimore squeezes his hips softly. "Prince, I... have something to admit." He muttered.

"Spit it out, I'm bent over a desk with my ass raised just for you." Prince replied with a huff.

Baldimore sighed. "I... really like you. I've always wanted to do this to you, and make you happy and... "

Prince turned his head slightly, a dark blush dusting across his cheeks. "R-really..?" He whispered. "I... I never thought that you would like me in such a way."

Baldimore nods shyly. "You're beautiful, cute... what else can I say without taking an hour or more away from your time."

Prince blushed darkly, smiling lightly before kissing him. "I want you. I... I love you too." He murmurs, rolling his hips lightly. "Now..."

Baldimore Growled possessively, gripping Prince's hips. "Oh, I want to make you mine, and only mine." He murmurs. "Your girlfriend is gone by the time we're done."

"Of course." Prince snickered, gripping the desk. "I trust you to be gentle and good to me."

Baldimore grinds against him. "I know you do." He murmurs, kissing the back of his neck. "Study Hall doesn't last forever, so.. we should hurry. I'm not going to English with a boner."

"Nor am I to Math." Prince swayed his hips against his Member. "I want to be filled in that class."

That turned on Baldimore. Baldimore pulled down Prince's pants and underwear, bringing up his hips to show his entrance. "You look so good in front of me." Baldimore licked his lips before rubbing his middle finger against Prince's entrance. "Beg to be filled."

The older male gasps and rocked his hips back, desperately trying to be filled by the middle finger. "P-put it inside me, please, Baldimore! I need you to stretch me for your Member!" Prince begged.

Baldimore grinned lightly and slipped in his middle finger, before thrusting it in and out slowly. Prince accepted it dry, shivering slightly at the feeling of being filled by the middle finger. His hips went back against it, trying to meet his finger at every thrust. Baldimore slipped another finger inside, before stretching the entrance. Prince gasped and claws at the desk in front of him, trying to straighten himself out. Baldimore didn't let him do that, pressing him firmly against the desk as he thrusted both fingers into the smaller man.

Prince turned sharply and kissed Baldimore harshly, unable to hold back. Baldimore Growled possessively And kisses back, pressing him harder against the desk. Prince wraps his arms around Baldimore's neck, shivering slightly when Baldimore pulled out his fingers. "Ready, my love?" He whispered, pushing his member against the older male's ass.

"Ready, love." Prince whispered.

Part 2 coming soon.