Chapter 3

As the water runs down my face, I finally let the tears fall. Crying quietly as I wash the dirt and pain away.

*Time skip*

"Where are you going, dad?" I ask as I see him and the others climb into the RV.

"We have to get Maggie to the Hilltop. She needs a doctor."

"Okay. I am coming with you guys."

"(Y/N), I need you to..." He started to say.

"No Dad, I am going. With Daryl out hunting, you will need me." I stated.

"Fine."

I climbed up into the RV and sat next to Maggie as she is laying in the back on the beds. "I hope we get there soon." I thought as looked at her. Her face is super pale. "I hope she doesn't lose the baby."

*time skip*

"Dad, how long til we are at the Hilltop? I feel like we should have been there awhile ago." I say as I make my way to the front of the RV.

"We ran into some trouble. We had to find different ways around Negan's men."

"Who is Negan?" I ask.

"We haven't seen him. But we are going to find a way. Eugene, you take the RV and try to distract them. The rest of us, we will walk to Hilltop." My dad explains.

I got out of the RV and my dad and Abraham is carrying Maggie. I take the lead and the rest of the group makes a circle around Rick and Abraham. We walk around the woods for what seems like forever.

We start to hear whistling all around us. The group starts to panic and I see a man come out of the darkness. I aim my crossbow in between the man's eyes.

"Oh, I wouldn't do that if I were you, little lady." He said cocky.

"Really? And why is that?" I answer him just as cocky.

"(Y/N), don't please." My dad says somewhere behind me.

"(Y/N)? Nice strong name." Said the man.

I glared at the man.

"Now on your Knees." He said as more men come out of the woods, holding weapons.

The group behind me, did as they were told. I just scowled at the man and put my finger on the trigger.

"Well if you aren't going to listen to me, we will see how HE likes it." Said the man.

The man turned around and knocks on our RV. "What? That is our RV! How did he get it?" I thought.

The door opened up and a man with a leather jacket and a red scarf stepped out. He had his black hair gelled back and he had a salt and pepper beard. He held a baseball bat with bared wire wrapped around the tip of it. He looked around at the group smiling.

"Is it pee-pee city yet? Oh, it's going to be."

He stopped looking around when his eyes landed on me.

"Now, who are you to not listen to a man's words. I said kneel and you didn't. That is some big ass lady balls you have. What is your name?"

As he was saying this, he walked right up to me and stopped just inches away from my crossbow. He takes the crosbow from my hands.

I don't answer him. All I could do was just stare at his face, his eyes.

"Now, I am getting pissed off. I asked you a question. Answer it." He said walking up to me.

His lips were just inches from my face. I could feel my face starting to blush. "I hope he doesn't notice it." I thought. "(Y/N)....(Y/N) Grimes." I finally find my voice. I think he might have stolen it. I look up into his big hazle eyes.

He smiles. "Hi....I'm Negan."