tobys diary

I'm sorry for the not updating in a while I will try to write as much as possible but I'm trying to balance five accounts at once

Jeff's P.O.V

I rushed up to the twitching freaks room and what do I find? A sleeping retard. Well might as well see what I can find in his room while he's asleep. I started going through his stuff and all I'm finding is pictures of his sister and unfinished paperwork, until I came across a notebook in his desk. It was labeled diary. I snickered as I opened it and began to read and I can not believe what I read. Toby has a crush on Masky.
Perfect blackmail.
I began to hear shuffling behind me so I turned around and saw a sleepy Toby waking up and rubbing his eyes. I went back to reading his diary.
"J-jeff"he questioned. Most likely confused as to why I'm in his room.
"Hello freak" I said without looking up from the book containing all of Tobys secrets.
He got up and walked over to me and saw what I was doing.
"P-PUT *tic*THAT DOWN" i smirked at his anger.
" or what" I asked still not looking up from the diary.
He jerked the diary from me and punched me. I grabbed his wrist.
"Do that again and you'll see how fast I can brake your skull and then tell masky about your little crush on him." I said harshly gripping on to his wrist more. He didn't even flinch. Oh yeah I forgot he can't feel pain. Then if I can't hurt him then maybe I can use him for.....pleasure?
I let go of his wrist and grabbed his chin. He gave me a fearful look, I loved it. I kissed him hard and rough. I ran my tongue against his lips telling him to open his mouth but he denied so I held his nose so he would have to open his mouth to breath, which he soon did and I immediately stuck my tongue in his mouth at such he gagged when I stuck my tongue in his throat.
He pulled away from me.
"j-jeff s-stop"he said
" I haven't even started" I replied with a smirk as pinned him against the wall.