Chapter 8: Rude encounter

-Third person's POV-

–Infirmary–

"Mngghhh...*blinked* *blinked* w-what happened?"

"Omo, Rika-chan you okey? How do you say feel?"

"Bianchi? W-where am I? Wait. Those girls—a-at the library.—t-then the books–"

"Calm down Rika. You passed out so we brought you here in the infirmary. Irina is still in detention and us also should be in there by the way."

"Damn. My head feels like being crack in half." Rika sit up straight on the bed and place a hand on her head. Touching the bandage on it.

"So. Your finally awake."

"D-daisuke..."

Rika's eyes shimmers in joy as she saw Daisuke beside the window across the room who's talking with Jumin casually like civilized citizen earlier. Well of course both of the males are having facàde expression.

'He cared for me..' she thought.

"Don't get the wrong idea. I'm here to inform you that the four of you will be cleaning the school gym as a punishment for bullying and threatening two of your classmen. You will be starting tomorrow first thing in the morning." Daisuke said nonchalantly with stoic expression then left the room after Jumin leaves but before that he said this flatly "and it's Asano-san to you."

Rika was left dumbfounded by the cold treatment as Bianchi remained silent since it's an order from the high commission and theirs nothing they can do about it but to obey his orders.

*Door closed*

"Damn those girls. Their going to pay for this!" Bianchi reacted as soon the guys leave."Are you kidding me? As in ME? the LEADER of the OMGirls is going to clean the gym?!!!"She spatted angrily.

"Gosh, like URGHH!!! That Natsunomi bitch!" Rika retorted irritatedly.

*Crash*

The two girls startled by the sound of a  vase breaks as it falls and hit the floor.

"Will you Shut. The. Fuck. Up!" A guy said sternly with cold mercury eyes piercing towards them.

"*Gasp* G-gomen n-no sai H-hayato-senpai." Both of the girls apologized hurriedly and dashed towards the door since they value their lives that much.

*Door closed*

*Silence*

.
.
.
.
.
.

*Door opens*

*Tpp*

*Tpp*

*Tpp*

"*Chuckles* Well someone wakes up in the wrong side of the bed." Jumin said chuckling slightly as he enters the room.

"Tch."

"What's with that grim aura?" Jumin asked the silverette male with a band-aid on the bridge of his nose sitting up on the white bed while playing PsP about the certain red head laying on the other bed near the window.

"Someone just messed with the great all mighty Emperor." Saeran answered while smirking.

"Wait, what did I missed?"

"Hayato-san got hit by a runner. Kyufufufu, The worst part is he didn't recognize the face. Pfftttt." The silverette explains as he tried not to laugh.

Key word: Tried.

If only looks could kill Saeran is probably dead by now.

"Hmm, must be a freshman or one of those transferies..." Jumin place his finger under his chin as he thinks.