Yes.

A/N
Hey my loves! Yes it's been a long time and I'm so sorry about tthat, my will to write has not been there until recently.  I am going to continue only because so many of you have been so positive and encouraging about me continuing.  Once again I love all of you for reading a loving my work.  I love being able to express myself...  So here we go!

Bella💜💜 

Daddy just asked me to marry him. ASK ME TO MARRY HIM!  I can't breath. I can't believe!  Oh my god!  He's wait for my answer.  He is down on one knee with a ring waiting.  I have to answer him.  I can't think.  I can't talk. I remember to breath, finally. 
"Daddy,  I could not think of anything better to do in my life.  Yes Jack!  Yes I will marry you!"

With that the ring went on my left hand and I was in his arms.  A soft kiss landed on my lips.  I felt tears in my eyes. At this moment I felt the most love I have ever.  Not was this man my daddy,  my safety,  my love but he will be my husband for the rest of my life.  He has opened to door open for me.  My daddy is going to marry me! 

"Daddy?" I whisper after what seems forever. 

"Yes baby girl?"

"I love you daddy! And I want a ball gown! " I say gigging. 

Daddy smiles.  He laughs.  "Yes baby.  A ball gown wedding dress for my princess." He kisses my forehead and spins me around as if I was a princess at a ball. 

Our moment was short lived.  The queen walks in.  Her smile bigger than anything. 

"My sweet son! This wedding needs to be done soon!  Isabella, if you would like I can call out royal wedding planner and we can have a meeting set up for tomorrow,  thoughts?" She says acting as if we have been engaged for months. Yet I want to be married to daddy now,  I don't want to waste time. 

"I believe that would be just fine." I say shocking myself of how grown out I sound.  Daddy looks at me with that proud look.  This make me feel all warm inside,  and a little needy. I want to be all alone with daddy. 

"Fanatic!" Amara says interrupting my naughty thoughts.  She leaves the room.  I look at daddy and bite my lip. He looks so amazing and I want him.