One

The air around Yuuki was freezing cold, and she tugged her dark red jacket tighter around her body. It was days like this where she was greatful for the fact that she wore a mouth guard around. Shivering, Yuuki quickly walked down the rather empty street.

Yuuki is a 5'6, 22 year old girl. She had fair skin that was covered in scars that are darker in colour. Her left shoulder blade had a scar that reached around, stopping on the side other arm. Her right breast had similar scarring that reached from the start of her breast and ended at the end of her ribcage. Yuuki's entire neck is covered in the scar, and the lower half of her face has the scar covering a majority of it, only leaving her lips and cupid bow, and parts of her cheeks smooth. Yuuki usually wore a mouth gaurd that streatched down to just above the area the scarring on her neck ended, of course Yuuki had added some designing to it, having stitched teal fabric to the mouthgaurd, and to make sure it wouldn't come off, added a golden cross with a ruby embedded into the center of the cross. Yuuki had a set of bright, green eyes that had black paint around them. Yuuki also had long messy, brown hair that stuck out here and there.

She shivered, rubbing her hands up and down her slender arms as a feeble attempt to warm her almost freezing body. Yuuki silently cursed herself for chosing a pair of white skinny jeans and a tank top. She didn't realize that she'd have to stand outside for almost thirty minutes, go inside for five to fetch a small device she needed for her computer, and then go on another fifteen minute walk back home.

"You look cold Miss," A voice made her look to the side, seeing a male about her age with a rather twisted grin on his lips.

"You would be cold as well if you were wearing my horrid choice of clothing," Yuuki stated, her voice nonchalantly ringing out.

A deep chuckle left his lips and he shrugged, "My name is Chikan," He informed, his amber eyes glimmering deviantly.

The look made Yuuki slightly uncomfortable to where she shifted. "Th-that's nice, but I-I should get home," She explained, taking a step away from from.

"At least tell me your name, doll," Chikan demanded, taking a hold of Yuuki's wrist.

Yuuki squeaked out and tried tugging her arm away, "L-L-Let me g-go," She whimpered out as she was pulled unsettling close to the stranger.

"C'mon, just your name," He smirked, his free hand finding its way to Yuuki's hip, who couldn't flinch away ftom the grip had on both her hip and arm.

"Y-Yuuki," She sneakily replied, "L-"

"Let the broad go," A new, deeper voice stated plainly.

A scoff sounded from Chikan and he released Yuuki, only to turn her around and pull her back, Yuuki's back pressed flush against him.

Looking ahead of her, Yuuki spotted a tall, slim male with black spiky hair and brilliant blue eyes, he looked in his early twenties. Yuuki felt her blood run cold, figuring this was just another pedophile. Dread back seeping into every last once of her body.

"Or what?" Chikan challenged.

Yuuki remained silent as she helplessly looked at the stranger. A begging look on her face as she trembled, at this point Yuuki couldn't tell if it was from panic or coldness.

"Frankly, I don't care if you do or not," The stranger informed, "But I can tell you now, once she is out of your hold, you'll go bankrupt," He shrugged.

Yuuki looked at the stranger, her heart slammed to a stop in her chest. It was a cop, and they had figured out she was this infamous nameless hacker that had been getting into all sorts of secret stuff and banks. Yuuki sweatdropped nervously as she felt the grip on her tighten.

"Bullshit," Chikan spat, "Who are you?" He asked.

"That's not important," The male informed, "But you'll figure it out soon enough,"

He was..dismissive towards him, blowing of the questions. Yuuki finally pulled at the arm, as a weak attempt to escape. She couldn't use her quirk simply because she had no quirk..unless you count kneen intellect and awesome skills with technology as a quirk.

Yuuki felt helpless, both of these men possibly had great quirks and could easily kill each other, but also cause great harm towards the defensive girl. Yuuki glanced around the snow clad area, searching for help, only to see that they were alone.

"Tell me who y-"

"I-" Yuuki weakly began, "H-He wasn't l-lying..about you g-going bankrupt s-soon," She whispered quietly, "I-I'm the hacker t-the p-police can't find," Yuuki informed.

Yuuki let out a harsh yelp when she was suddenly ripped out of Chikan's hold and thrown behind the stranger. Yuki watched in wonder as his hands were engulfed in a bright blue flame, making her eyes widen. They were hypnotizing really.

All that was heard afterwards were loud yelling, mostly from Chikan, and slight grunts from Dabi as some blows were landed on him. The actions made Yuuki shrink away from the fight, and the last thing from the fight she heard was pained screams.

After a few minutes of silence, Yuuki felt a foot hit her thigh, making her look up. The male was looking down at her, a blank look on his face. Yuuki noticed the breath billowing out from his slightly parted lips or nostrils with every breath her look. She then froze seeing his face. He had patches of purple, deeply wrinkled skin and it was connected to his normal skin by surgical stitches.

"Yuuki Kita?" He suddenly spoke.

Yuuki hesitantly nodded her head, "Y-Yes," She whispered.

A satisfied look glittered in his blue eyes and he spoke, "Get up, I need to take you somewhere,"