USJ Part 2

With One for All, Izuku smashes the ground and cover the villain with thick dirt, mud, and sand to stop him for a second to get out of his grasp. Unfortunately it barely held him still, but as he punched Izuku focused one for all in the noumus arm to the point where it exploded, Immediately Izuku summons a fire quirk and cauterizes the wound.

Now with the villain only having one arm, Izuku makes an Iron Maiden to trap the villain. As the metal pierces through the skin of the noumu, it regenerates everything repeating the cycle of pain. Until the noumu finally breaks out of of his cage and charges at Izuku his hand ready to punch. Throwing the punch much to the villains dismay didn't work due to Izuku light-quick reflexes and Knockback Resistance.

After that punch Izuku quickly ripped the noumus limbs and cauterized almost every thing til' the warp villain tried to warp away with the hand villain, Izuku grabbed the hand villain and beat him until he was unconscious, he hadn't stopped til' he felt someone grabbed his shoulder. 

He jumped away by instinct, looking around to find the villains cuffed and unconscious. Izuku sighed, "You've done well my boy!" he heard All Might shout, 'though your blood-lust is scary' All Might whispered to no-one totally ignoring Izuku's annoyed expression.

In the league of villains headquarters

"where is Tomura?" a voice asked to no-one "that said... where is everyone?"

(sorry for this short chapter anyways... tootaloo!)