Chapter: 3 : What I Like About You

The rain poured down for months endlessly, forcing people to stay indoors and cancel schools and other activities.

A certain spider boy worked tirelessly at his desk to find someway of stopping the rain and finding the source it is coming from. "Okay, it's a bio recombinator, so how do I stop it? How do I make a vaccine or some kind of way to ensure that mutation won't spread? I've seen through simulations what it could do to human flesh but simulations aren't always true to the real fact." He dug his hands into his hair and pulled on his locks. "Argh dammit! There's a solution here I just can't see it!"

A shudder went through his system "Damn, my suppressants aren't lasting long." He stabbed himself with what looked like an epi pen into his neck. "Right, I need to make a stronger suppressant for Omegas since ABO is out of commission. They were on the right track about the chip, maybe I can improve on it. I'll also need to do something for the Omega community, perhaps a lock for their womb and a Bonding Block for their necks to prevent unwanted bonds and pregnancies." He started to think long and hard. "The lock should produce spermicide...heavily concentrated but not poisonous." he grabbed a pencil and sketch pad and started drawing schematics for his ideas.

Two strong arms wrapped around his body from behind "Cmon, Petey. If you keep using that big brain of yours you'll short out. And do you really need to make all this stuff?"

Peter whimpered, his breath coming out in short pants as the places where this man touched caused his skin to burn. "Let go right now, asshole."

"Spidey, baby. When you smell like that it's hard to keep control." He nuzzled the boy's neck, trying to cover his scent glands with his Alpha musk "Mm, smell so good."

Peter suppressed a shudder and bit his bottom lip as the heat from the Alpha spread out through his body.

Sexual Content warning ⚠

"Get off, please." He whimpered.

"Get off? Oh good idea, baby boy." He spun him around in his chair to face the merc. "Damn, you look damn good right now." he rolled up his mask to reveal his lips.

Peter's eyes widened "Hey, wait what are you doing?" He nearly stammered and gulped when the Alpha unzipped the boy's jeans and roughly pulled off his pants and underwear to his knees. "Who's ho ho ho. You've got a nice one there, baby boy." Peter whimpered "Don't call me that."

Wade smirked and grabbed his member, licking the precum that had leaked onto the corner of his groin. "There's a lot of juice coming from someone who doesn't want this." He licked and sucked up all of the juice from his groin without touching the boy's member directly. "Are you sure you don't want this, baby boy?"

Peter grabbed the merc by the back of his head and forced him onto his Omega cock, with a voice that didn't sound human he commanded. "Don't ever call me that, Alpha scum."

Wade moaned at the weight resting on his tongue, at the sweet taste of the super hero he's been admiring. The flavor of his sweat, cum and skin tantalizing on his taste spuds. He needed more. He grabbed Peter by his hips and began to suck on his cock. Wrapping his tongue around the length and sucking deeply on the tip like a straw.

"Wait, that's too much! No, stop! You're sucking too much!" Peter groaned as his eyes rolled back in his head and his seed spilled into the Alpha's mouth.

Wade looked up and for a small moment he saw the boy's eyes turn an iridescent pink before going back to blue brown.

It's called Hazel, his eyes are Hazel.

Wonder why he's hazy. What was up with that pink though?

Wade popped Pete's dick from his mouth "Hey, Spidey. What was up with your eyes? They turned pink for a bit." He asked while he let some of the drool and and semen drop onto hand before using it to rub the boys hole.