Chapter 4

My eyes were wide in shock as I saw a girl standing right in front of me as soon as I opened the door.

She was like a mirror since she had the exact same expression plastered on her face as I did.

Let me be honest here, she's actually really pretty.

Her long blonde hair hung low past her shoulders and curled effortlessly into perfect gentle waves. Light, highlighted streaks were scattered on the first layer of her hair, with darker hair underneath.

Crystal clear azure eyes looked right into mine. They seemed to hypnotise me as I couldn't look away.

She was wearing makeup but I could already tell she would look just as beautiful without it if not even more beautiful, if that was possible.

By looking at her clothes I could tell she was rich. Everything she was wearing was branded, which was completely different from my plain non-branded clothes. It's not like I could afford anything better.

After I finished analysing her appearance, I waited for her to say something. It was kind of weird how we were just staring at each other. I guess she noticed I was waiting for her to speak so she shook her head and finally let her voice out.

"oh... I was just......I mean I know its none of my business but I saw you get pushed into here and I was about to open the door but yknow you opened it yourself and I was just kind of shocked  " she explained casually.

I was mesmerised by her silky voice. It sounded like an angel.

I saw her peer down at my arm but I kept my eyes in front of me.

"well I have to go now so bye" she said before turning and walking away.

At first I had the impression that she was very confident because of how casual she was. I, for one, would have been a stammering mess and wouldn't be able to get any word out if I was in her shoes. The situation was quite awkward after all.

And I definitely didn't help. I was battling tears the whole time. I could feel my eyes watering since i was shaken from being beaten up. However, I refused to let them fall in front of anyone.

If I started crying she woulve thought I was weak or a crybaby. This is my first day at school after all, I can't cry.

Anyway, as she started walking away, I could see a faint blush spreading across her cheeks. Embarrassment?