CHAPTER 2

Dedicated to all those lovely friends who waited eagerly for this chapter.Sorry for taking long.

Alexander
How was I going to save my daughter this was going to be the toughest case I would ever tackle in my life. I know my daughter doesn't like me but what made her do this and how did she do this was more important.

My girl is innocent maybe someone is trying to frame me through her but I won't let her stay there even for a night. The promise I made to my lovely wife always ringed in my head.

I decided to visit her and talk to her about this incident if she agrees. I wished she had some friends I could ask but she has none because I was only home schooling her.

I decided to go with my assistant Mr Rodriguez. Lina kind off get along with him than I. I guess he might be of help if she starts acting a little naughty.

The police station looked big and there was no escape. I only helped people with their cases so the criminals end up inside here , today I had to visit where criminals go and that's only because my daughter's here.

We were allowed to go in because they all knew who I was and am glad I was given maximum respect. They told us to wait for her in a room with only a table and two metallic chairs. I hope she won't be perverse when she sees me.

She came and looked around as she sat on of the chair while my assistant was standing and I wonder why she was in her normal clothes and not one the prisoners uniform.

Lina
This place really is boring just a little air and some music plus my drugs would be heaven.

I was told that someone came to visit me I got up from my bed this was the tiniest bed I've ever seen in my life. Thanks god I ain't fat at all otherwise I would be sleeping on the floor.

I followed the male officer and we got into a room where Alexander was and uncle Rods, his real name is Rodriguez but I call him that way because he's just amazing.

As I entered Alexander stood when he saw me maybe he wanted to hug me but I really wasn't in a hugging mood so I just sat on the opposite chair.

An officer came and asked him if he needed anything but he just told him to leave.

" Lina you have to tell me how all this happened and where so that I can help you get out of this place and you have to tonight itself." He said

I looked at him and just started laughing but then I started getting serious and told him that I'll tell him when I want to leave this place he can bail me out but for now this is my new home.

With that I walked out of the room and he followed me asking of whether I would be able to survive or not.

"Take care of Alexander uncle Rods , he needs you more," I yelled as I left with the officer who brought me before.

Alexander
I wanted to cry and cry but I didn't want to show that I was weak in front of her why does she always do this to me. Her looks, the way she talks she just reminds me of her mother and I always see the promise.

I managed to bribe the officer in charge to take care of her and they all promised to to do so.

Rodriguez told me to give her some time but I didn't want her to stay there for the night because that place is not for people like her, my daughter is innocent she can never do what just happened.

I decided to get to the top of this case whether she helps me or not and tomorrow I'll see her again.

I wonder how and where did she get those drugs and I had to start with the maids at home.

I assembled all of them in the dinning room. They were six of them I also called her teachers and they all came.

I asked them if any of them knew about the drugs Lina had or if one of them is here to frame me .

The teachers said that Lina skips her math chemistry  and physics class and gives lame excuses. That's when I realized that the days which I ain't home she skips her classes. Point to note and she should have answers to that.

The maids said they all have their own tasks and the two who were in charge of Lina her nannies said that she always locks herself in the room every time and doesn't open she just says that she's fine.

My temper was crossing the level which it shouldn't be crossing I kicked one of the chair and told all of them to leave and go.

Without looking back I rushed to my room and sat on the floor. Tears found its way down my cheeks as I looked at the picture of my wife my daughter and I how happy we were before.

My little Lina how she used to love me and would always climb on my back but not anymore. She called me dad but not anymore how does it feel as a father when your own daughter calls you by your name.

I gave her everything she wished for. I worked extra hard so that we had this life she had now but I don't why she can't see all that am doing for her. All she sees it that I killed her mother which I didn't. How can I kill the only I only loved.

Lina
I was shifted to another room and was given new clothes to wear but I just kept them next to me not ready to change.

This room had two beds I wondered who my partner was. She scribbled a lot of things which I understood none.

A lady came in and her head was covered she was also wearing glasses. She just came in and sat on her bed and let out a sigh.
Why was she covering her head? Who is she? What has she done? All these questions were dancing In my head as I gawked at her from head to toe.

Am sorry once again for making you lovelies out there wait for so long. 😐
I hoped you enjoyed chapter two 😁
Your votes and comments will motivate me to write more so please do VOTE and COMMENT
~see you soon ❤️
~SSk