Chapter 1

Dipper pov
"You useless dumb boy! Why can't you do anything right!" yelled my 'dad'. I was doing the dishes and dad came home 30 minutes early and i got in trouble.

One last hit by his pointy boots and 'dad' walked off to the couch. I groaned and went to my room.
Trigger warning
I went to my desk and pulled open a drawer to see my only friend, the razor. I picked it up and went to my bathroom. I sat on the floor and unbandaged my arms to see scars on top of scars. I glided the razor over each wrist many times before I felt relief. After I finally got the relief I was looking for, I rebandaged my arms and went back to my room.
Trigger warning end
I went to my bed and laid down. I was about to fall asleep when my dad burst I to the room with a belt.

He yanked me off my bed and started hitting me repeatedly with it. I cried out and begged for him to stop. I guess I was to loud because a few minutes later an dozens of whip marks later, Mabbel came running into the room and gasped. Dad didn't notice her but I did. She ran out of the room and 40 minutes later, I was on the ground bleeding and police ran in and knocked out 'dad'.

When I woke up I was in a hospital bed and a doctor was hovering over me. I gasped and shot up making all the nurses and doctor in the room back up. The doctor asked how I was feeling and all that doctor stuff. After all the boring stuff about who I live with telling them everything, they told me that everything was ok and I would be leaving anytime today that i wanted.

That's great.

After they left, I got up and took of all the patch stuff and looked around to find my t shirt and skinny jeans with sneakers.

I walked out of the room only to slam into Mabbel

I walked out of the room only to slam into Mabbel. We fall to the ground and Mabbel looks at me and gasps. She looks at me up and down and hugs me, asking were I'm going and what I am doing. I smile at her and say that I am going to Gravity Falls.

She asks if I am ok and when we cleared everything up, we went out to my car and drove to our 'house'. We packed everything up and headed to Gravity Falls.

On the way, Mabbel turns on the radio and Teenage Dream comes on. Mabbel and I start singing along and when the song ends, Mabbel asks what's up with my style. I smiled at her and said that this is the real me. She smiled and leans her head on my shoulder.

/°\/*\/°\/*\/°\/*\/°\/*\/°\/*\/°\/*\
Song:Keep Holding On
Artist:Falling in Reverse