Chapter 5

Mabbel was with her friends, Stan was out trying to get a girlfriend so I had a few days at least  with him and everyone else was at their own homes. So I had at least three days for my plan to go.
    I am going to get started immidiantly.
    I went up to my room and went into my bathroom to take a shower. And if I was correct, Bill was watching. And I might as well give him a show.

Who knew I had a voyeurism kink?

    I stripped completely naked and bent over, showing my ass to where I thought that Bill was. I turned on the shower and slowly started washing my body slowly, groping myself and letting out soft moans now and then. Once my body was clean I used the left over soap on my fingers and kneeled down so that I was on my knees. My forehead was touching the bottom of the bathtub and I took a deep breath as I slipped a finger into my entrance. I moaned out loudly, feeling the new angle go deeper that ever.
    "Ohmygod," I said as I felt my inner walls clench and spark with pleasure of only one finger. I started moving the finger in and out, moaning gently. "B-Bill. . ." I wimpered out as I added a second finger. I pushed them both as deep as I could to find that special place but I couldn't. I wimpered in disappoinment. I was so caught up in my pleasure that I forgot Bill was watching.
    I finally added a third and my body rised up as I came all over the floor of the tub. I panted as I leaned against the wall, feeling my fingers that were still inside me go deeper. I gasped out with a choked moan as they went deeper than before and came again. "A-ah! B-BILL!" I screamed out. I pulled my fingers out, feeling my walls close instantly and when I ghosted my fingers over my hole I wimpered in pain. It was sore and puffy. Just then I remembered that Bill was most likely still here. Just to drive him further into despair, I leaned back down to the tile, looking as if I was just tired, and exposed my swollen and red entrance to Bill. I was still turned on by my own actions but I know that I can't make myself cum anymore.

    After a few minutes I got up and winced as my hole was rubbed against. I turned off the water and walked out into my bedroom. I didn't know if Bill was watching anymore, and honestly, I didn't care. I was tired and my show was over. I grabbed his coat and put it on over my naked body and layed down in bed, not bothering with the bedsheets because I knew that Bill's trench coat will be enough. I closed my eyes and welcomed sleep.

Bill's POV
    I groaned out as I braced myself against the wall. Pine Tree had just finished pleasuring himself to me. God, I know this is revenge for not fucking him in the classroom. Was was even worse was that he exposed his most private parts of him to me afterwards. His hole was so red and puffy. If he keeps doing this I don't know how long I will be able to hold out.
    Pine Tree walked out of the bathroom and looked exhausted. My mouth went dry at the sight of his rosy pink nipples and pale, flawless skin. We, except for his arms. Anger boiled within me. My Pine Needle shouldn't of had to feel like he had to do that. He went over to my coat, giving me a perfect view of his round and perky arse and he put my coat on his naked body and slept like that. Once I was sure he was passed out for good I walked over and crawled my hand under my coat and to his pert ass. I slipped a finger over it and I heard Dipper moan a little. I felt my bone come back full speed and I pushed my finger lightly against his entrance earning a gasp from Dipper as the tip of my finger force it's way inside.
    It was honestly a little hard to get my finger inside, and his walls were clenching on to my finger like it was it's life line. I pushed in a little deeper and heard Dipper full on moan out, loud. I groaned an flipped my head back, trying not to cum in my pants like a thirteen year old virgin boy. I continued pushing my finger inside and the noises kept coming, Dipper even flipping his head to the side at one point. I kept pushing until it was down to the last knuckle and I moved it a little to heard Pine Tree gasp and I felt him cum. I slipped my finger out and stared in shock.
    I got up and took some tissues and cleaned up all evidence that I was here. I kissed Dipper's neck and nibbled a little. "B-Bill. . ." He muttered in a trance. I looked at him to realize he was only sleep talking. I kissed his lips and got up and left.