Chapter 3

Hi-Dipper's thoughts
Hi-Bill's thoughts
/°\/*\/°\/*\/°\/*\/°\/*\/°\/*\/°\/*\

Dipper pov
After I read the letter, I looked up and around fir something, anything. "Thank you." I muttered to the wind. In reply, a warm felling of being hugged overcame me. I smiled and got up with Bill's coat and put it on. Its warm, I thought. The coat was really big on me, the sleeves only showed the tips of my fingers, just barely.

I picked everything up and walked back to the shack. When I got there, Mabbel instantly hugged me then started asking me about the bruise and split lip.

Luckily, after her nit getting any answers from me, she gave up. That didnt stop her from being curious though, especially on the,"IS THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND'S COAT!?" thing.

I blushed at the thought of being with Bill. That would be weird though, a triangle demon with a human boy.

I have more that one form my little pine tree

Who is that

Its me, Bill, pine tree

Bill! What are you doing in my head?! And what do you mean you have more than one form

I am a dream demon sapling, and I mean I have a human form as well. You have some interesting thoughts you know

What! Get out of my head you cant see any of this

Aw why not, its interesting

Your messing with my feelings, I-

I am not messing with your feelings Dipper. I am being serious. The last few months you have spent talking to me, I have, fallen in love with you

Are you being serious

Yes come tomorrow, I have something to show you

Ok

After the conversation ended, I was left with a sense of exitment, relief, and happiness. I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

I stepped in and was instantly met with relaxation. I washed my hair and then my body. I was rinsing off when the thought came to me.

I slowly lowered my hands to some of the soap and lathered my fingers in it. I slowly got on my knees and circled one finger to my hole slowly and teasing it before slipping it in. I gasped softly and moaned. Billll~ I singsonged. I moaned even louder when I slipped in the second finger. I was moaning Bill's name and gasping for air. I pumped my fingers a few more times before I came with a yelp of Bill's name.

I slowly slid my fingers out, whining a little from the empty space but blushed at the thought of what I just did. I got dressed into some sweatpants and a t shirt and played back down, hoping Bill wasn't reading my mind just then.

Bill pov
I was painfully hard from the scene I just heard and watched. I saw pine tree get dressed and get into bed. After a bit, I got in behind him and suprizingly, he cuddled up against me.

In the morning, I went to my statue and waited for my love. As soon as a saw the beautiful teen walk into the clearing, I started taking to him telepathically.

Close your eyes, just trust me

Um, ok

As soon as he did that, I used the magic I have been building up to take my last form, a human. Well, still demon but, yeah.

(Or whatever bill fanart you like best)"Guess who

"Guess who."I said outloud as I wrapped my arms around my pine needle's waist.

He gasped and turned around and jumped onto me and kissed me. I was a bit suprized by this but I ain't gonna complain. He smiled and snuggled into me, asking if I was staying. He smiled asgsin and i kissed him.

We made a dead, I will sleep here and Dipper will visit me everyday. Pine tree was leaving so I grabbed his arms, turned him around and kissed him deeply. He moaned into the kiss and when we let go, his eyes were half lidded and he was blushed. I smiled and told him to get back. He nodded and left.

/°\/*\/°\/*\/°\/*\/°\/*\/°\/*\/°\/*\
Song:Proud Corazon
Artist:Anthony Gonzalez