*Be mine (Part 2)*

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°
Once you and your friends arrive at the park, Talia and Auriana drop iris on the floor.

Iris gets up, dusts off her clothes and says "Ugh! I wanna go back to my boyfriend!!! I still don't know his name..."

You sigh.

"Just... Stand still" Talia says and she casts "Crystal Veritus!!" Which makes a hologram appear, showing what had happened earlier before Iris went all crazy for that boy.

"Hey!! There he is!!" Iris points at the video "Those crates are going to fall on him!!! But I'm not about to let that happen to my pookie!!"

You hear movement behind some bushes, glance at them for a second, and you raise an eyebrow. You take a step to go check behind the bushes when Auriana suddenly says:

"That's odd!"

You look at her and ask "Huh? What is it??"

"Inside the crane look!" she replies.

Talia replays the video and you all notice that there's a crystal monster in the video that shot some sort of arrow at Iris.

Talia gasps, and Auriana says "See!!?"

"That's got to be it!" You say

"Yes! I saw it too!!!" Iris pauses "My boyfriend has brown eyes!"

Completely ignoring Iris, Talia says "The creature in the crane shot something at Iris and the boy!! A spell of some sort..." She looks down thinking.

"Wait no! Evil witches don't cast love spells! They hate lov-" Auriana looks at you like she messed up. Flashbacks of what you said earlier fill her head, and she chooses to be quiet.

"Uhm... Never mind..." She says.

I feel awful.... I need to apologize, just because I don't believe in something, it doesn't mean she can't right?

"Hey... Auriana....?" You say very quietly, and she looks at you. "I'm-"

But before you can apologize, the same creature that cast the spell on Iris, jumps out from behind a rock and starts attacking.

The creature shoots a heart-shaped arrow at you, you smoothly dodge it and you yell "(___) PRINCESS OF REUBYX!!"

"AURIANA!! PRINCESS OF VOLTA!!!"

"TALIA! PRINCESS OF XERIS"