A few ideas

Jamie's POV

My eyes shot right open when I smelt pizza. But we didn't have any pizza in the freezer?? oH BOY DAMON ORDERED PIZZA. I shot out of my bed and untangled myself out of the covers and grab some boxers off the floor And just threw them on. I run down the stairs and see Damon, sitting there on the couch, smoking and eating pizza. I bolt to the couch and jump on top of him. I pretty much hug him, suffocating him a little bit and start kissing him all over his face. I can hear him giggle underneath me and it's basically music to my ears. "yOU ORDERED PIZZA" I jump off him and start dancing. His face is turning red from how hard he's laughing. "Yes love, I did" He says laughing. I jump back into his lap and start kissing him. His hand reached up and pushes through my hair and he starts playing with a strand. I can feel him smile which made me feel all fuzzy. He pulled away softly and rapped his arms around me. "I love you, you know that, right?" He asks. Of course I do. And I love him just as much. Honestly it's hard to remember all these lovely things about my songwriter, especially when I'm not face to face with him and it makes me feel lonely. I love every bit of him and I honestly could care less about the way he looks. I want to look into his brain and feel how he feels and see what he sees. I know I don't want to be him. If my brain was in his body, I wouldn't be nearly as lovely as him. "I hope you know that I love you more then you can even see" I whisper into his ear. He smiles and strokes my cheekbones with his thumb. I kiss him lightly and turn on the T.V. We sit and watch whatever is on and eat. We laugh and talk for hours and hours and I never want it to end. I love you, Damon albarn.

(Again sorry for short chapter but still I'm pretty busy at the moment and I promise the story will continue but anyways, HOPE YOU ENJOY!! Also follow me on Instagram @swooshyzeke for suggestions)