t h r e e .

it was one hour after midnight and taehyung was done walking, his feet ached, his left eye ached underneath and his rib cage felt like scattered glasses when he walked. the small home to the top of the hill, with chipping paint, peeling off shutters and wide high windows smiled at him and welcomed him inside. he remembered where yoongi kept his key, under one the smallest succulent pot in the front of the door. taehyung didn't see the man's bike so he figured that he wasn't home yet, usually he wasn't home when tae wanted to visit or needed some friendship or a hug. the boy took the key, placed everything precisely where they belonged, opened the screen wooden door and locked it behind him. the mess of dirtied plates and brown paper bags from earlier that morning made him groan. of course he needed to clean before yoongi got off from work, the man did so much for him, the least he could do with clean up his mess.

the solid light colored wallpaper was stained with the smell of naughty cigarettes and lingering food smells. small pictures were scattered across the walls. taehyung and yoongi selfies were abundant, some contained namjoon and hoseok with yoongi. tae had went to a rap competition to support his friends, he had bring his camera along to capture the moment. unfortunately after that competition hyungie went home to be greeted by his angry father who yelled about the boy's messy room and other uncontrollable things like him not leaving the house enough or always coming home with blooding dripping everywhere, the night his father had consumed too much to drink and 'accidentally' busted his camera lense with his large work boots (the memory card was perfectly fine). that was also the night that his father kicked him out for punching the old man in the face— mister kim of course fought back where resulted in the younger much smaller boy having multiple bruises.

that was the first time he had snuck into yoongi's house after knocking countless times at the old door. it wasn't the smartest idea to snuck in through the window, it caused more unnecessary cuts, scratches and noise. yoongi had ran out of his room with a bat held high and ready to hit the ball out of the park, or a head out of his already half broken window.

"yoongs?" he whispers, loudly, slowly opening the door to the man's bedroom. no one was there. the room was dark with a short line of lights with large colored bulbs. taehyung turned on the radio, turning the music down enough to be background distraction music. he tossed off his shirt, shoes and socks and laid upon yoongi's cold bed letting his mind wonder to place where his imagination was heightened— to a different world where he had his own place to stay with no extremely emotional father who'd hit him or yell until his throat ran raw with blisters, a different world where his closest friend, yoongi didn't have to struggle with almost being homeless, where either one of them had the fear of being put out onto the street, with no money and no real place to go. taehyung wanted to go back to his hometown, daegu, just like yoongi. being in his hometown, being around connections, around better more gentle family (first he'd have to locate the rest of the kim family) his father lied so much times about the mother's side of the family, who barely even knew taehyung. the man had isolated taehyung from his mother's family after she had passed away many years ago, the boy hadn't heard anything from anyone in over ten years— possibly even more.

the boy was almost asleep when the front door opened and slammed shut, a followed curse words echoed throughout the small place. he knew the average height min yoongi was home and most likely irritated from working all day long. he could hear the man kicking off his sneakers and angrily tossing off his shirt before opening the bedroom to a wide eyed taehyung, glancing at the door.

"— oh? hey tae. have you been here all day?"

"no, i went to get some things from my dad's place, i cleaned up a bit for you, i bought food early at like ten, i saved plenty for you, it's in the microwave" yoongi smiles softly, exchanging his jeans for a soft pair of pajama bottoms and a pair of socks. the man leans over and presses his soft pink cotton candy lips against the boy's forehead, the faint smell of toxic cigarette smoke still lingered in his dark hair. "thank you for that, i appreciate it sweetie" his shaggy black hair tickled the top of the younger forehead and his cheek when yoongi kissed his cheek and lower down to his chin. "that tickles—" he chuckles, looking into the man's eyes once his kisses paused.

"i really do appreciate you, i hope you know that. i don't think i tell you that very often" their foreheads were almost touched. the room was lightly lit thanks to the christmas decorative bulb lights and the high window that peeked over the bed casting a ambient light. "i know you do" the sweet boy leaned into the man's lips, his thin fingers cupping his puffed cheeks. the two male's loved each other very much, but commitment wasn't something they'd want to make permanent or long-term right now. yoongi didn't have much of a home and taehyung was prone to hop from home—to—home without thinking otherwise. within a few minor seconds, yoongi was back half nude with only a pair of blue plaid boxers helping him from exposing what hid underneath the stiffened bulge pressing against the fabric of his underwear. hyungie was always the first to be fully nude, extremely flushed and blushed all over from the tips of his cute curled ears, chubby cheeks, neck and firm chest. the black haired man told pride in pleasing taehyung, making him squirm and whine. one time the boy had been so loud that a passerby knocked on the door out of concern for the homeowner's safety. it was a bit embarrassing but made for a hilarious story later.

yoongi was a bit hesitant because of taehyung's recent trouble that caused bruises to pop up like stars when the sun went down to its sleeping spot, he didn't want to cause the boy any pain so he was gentle, so tenderly gentle and soft with the others fragile skin. bright pink hickies scattered all over the younger's body in masses of different sizes and in different locations as lust overpowered him. taehyung whimpered and whined underneath the man's toned body as the older man began to thrust his hips faster and faster causing overwhelming pulses in tae's stomach and lower groin area— the exactly same area that yoongi hand gently stroked with every passionate strong thrust of his hips. the sound of the mattress shifting against the wooden floor was blocked by the sound of heavy breathing, desperate whines, subtle groans and curse words, as yoongi reached his highest point while taehyung squeezing his bicep and wrist. the boy's head tilted back, the black haired man kissed the boy's neck softly, using his tongue to caress and suck at the tender skin that was becoming more and more red.

"i love when you make love to me, yoongs"

the man smiles, pecks the boy's cheeks. the night ended once yoongi and taehyung took a cleansing shower together to remove all the sweat and other fluids from their bodies, allowing the stress of the day melt from their skin and oozing down the drain. yoongi helped wash the boy's hair and stole gentle kisses against his back as the light from outside grew darker, the night intensified.

———