Stranger Danger

It's morning. Sitting next to a window and watching the heavy rain hit the ground, I slowly drink up the hot tea, warm liquid burning my tongue a slightly bit.

"Crap, I'm going to be late again!", I thought to myself quickly finishing my tea.

I grab my backpack and a coat and head out of the door, blaming myself for not checking the time. 

"Damn it. I hate school." I said out loud while fastening my footsteps.

As I was walking through the dark streets, rain was still pouring as hell, my umbrella protecting me from cold raindrops. Every damn corner was full of snow and I was seriously getting sick of it. It was too much. 

I let out a deep breath while reaching for my phone in my coat's pocket. I checked the time and of course; I'm late.

"I wouldn't be me if I wasn't late," I muttered angrily under my breath.

Soon, I was walking through the sketchy street mother always warned me about. It was full of sketchy people too. I was lost in my thoughts and not long after thinking about my mother's warning, I accidentally bumped into a tall dark figure. I fell to the ground from the strong push.

"Watch your step!", the mysterious man said as he stared deeply into my hazel eyes with his own almost black ones.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm in a rush-", I said while still lying on the ground.

"Oh! She's in a rush! Please. And who isn't? I'm in a rush myself, but how come I haven't bumped into anyone yet? Huh? I think you need to be more careful. These streets are dangerous", the man said in an angry tone, with a cigar in his mouth, making me a little scared of him.

"I said I'm sorry. Okay? I'm sorry, I really am," I quietly said looking into his dark eyes.

"It's alright. Let me help you get up," he said as he reached out his hand to me.

"Thank you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go. I'm already late for school." I said while slowly turning my back to him and attempting to leave so I can get to school as fast as I can and get out of this street alive.

"No," he responds with a cold tone grabbing my arm and not letting me go.

"Let me go!" I screamed and attempted to get out of his grip but I just couldn't. I was so scared.

"Haha, not so easy. You are going to do a favor for me," he said as an evil, long grin appeared on his face making him look so wicked and full of sickness. 

Those were the last words I heard before my vision went black completely, and it seemed I wasn't going to wake up anytime soon...