The Return Of Mayura

2 years have passed during the time when both Rokuro and Mayura went to the Island. And now they are coming back

Seigen Pov
After 2 years we are finally here again waiting for the brat and my daughter.
(Beside Seigen are the usual people even Benio "Benio in this story really lost her powers")

And finally as the train arrives, and the doors opens Mayura steps out. 2 years really do anything to Mayura she still looks the same.

Mayura Pov
As I step out of the train I was greeted with a lot of familiar faces.
Everyone Im Back.. Smiling
.................
When they arrived home..
Matura Pov
Im so happy im finally back, so we all partied until night it was very fun. After the party everyone decided to retire to sleep. And here you can find me out on the porch.

Seigen Pov
As I knock and enter the room of Mayura I see her standing outside. It seems she cant sense me. Several thoughts goes through my head but the big question is where is the brat??
Mayura!
Slowly she turns around to face me. After several seconds of silence...
Mayura Im glad your safe but one thing is bothering me, where is the brat?
Mayura Pov
Where is the brat?
I answered Father, Im sorry Father but I cannot tell you, looking down at the floor
What do you mean?
I look back up, Father Rokuro has earned himself a position but the position is I cannot tell you or anybody.
Is the brat coming back?
I showed a little smile, he will be back soon but unlike me he will come because of some business.
The brat position is he possibly a head clan?
All I said was YES FATHER
Seigen pov
All right Mayura sleep well
As I walk out and go towards my room I begun to wonder.. Rokuro are you ok.