EXTRA 😌😌😝

SEGEINS HIDDEN FEELINGS

Recap:
"The new head of the Amawaka Clan, Wielder of Byakko, and the strongest "Jugon Monoimi" assassin and onmyouji in both the Island and Mainland Rukoro Enmadou Amawaka-Sama.."

Seigen Pov
Sitting on the couch..
I cant believe it the brats the new head of the clan (sigh)
Sudden Flashbacks of my own experiences.....
I cant believe it.....

Now you find Seigen walking towards the dojo.

On my way towards the dojo I can feel a humongous spiritual energy, I take more steps towards the dojo as I open the dojo doors.. what I saw shook me to the core
(pic on top)
All I see in front of me is the brat in his mystic gear
(his hair, his clothing, he has the claws, and the symbol is on his cape)
All I could do is stare and stare and stare.. then as seconds past by the brat returns back..

Rokuro Pov
As I cancel my mystic gear I look towards my teacher "sensei?? are you ok" with no answer I walk towards him sen..... mmmm

Seigen Pov
sen....mmm as tje brat muffles his moans as I kiss him roughly as time passes by because of the lose of air we had to break the kiss, as we broke the kiss, as I look down into rokuros blushing face lets say I got very much turned on..

Rokuro Pov
His kissing me ..... as we break apart I look up and stare into his eyes " sensei you have a wife, your my teacher, we cant do this"

Seigen Pov
" sensei you have a wife, your my teacher, we cant do this"
I dont care brat . I then push him down and pins both his arms above his head (using my left hand since I lose my right) and once again begun to kiss him .

No one pov
As Seigen kiss Rokuro lets just say Rokuro is a very submissive person that he wraps his legs around Seigens waist and starts grinding.
"Growl" brat and suddenly like magic Rokuro is just in his boxers but with Seigen he only lose his shirt with his pants unbottoned.
Seigen suddenly attacks Rokuros nipple he starts sucking, licking, and biting,
Aahhhhhh mmmmm sensei ahhh
Call my name brat "Seigen I need you now"
As minutes passed Seigens looks at his work and we could say he was contented for below him was a blushing, panting, naked, and moaning mess Rokuro.
As Seigen is busy admiring Rokuro, Rokuro was so bold so lick 3 of his fingers then slowly trails his wet fingers to his throbbing ass, slowly he enters 1 then 2 then all 3 fingers and slowly fingers himself as this is all happening Seigen snaps out and suddenly smirks "you look so erotic and sexy like that rokoru" the way Seigen said ot was so sexy that Rokuro moaned in return.
Then Seigen slowly removes Rokuros fingers towards his ass and positions his big throbbing dick, "Seigen" rokiro murmurs and slowly Seigen enters until he is all in, he gave rokuro time to adjust then as rokuro starts moving he takes it as a signal to start, slowly with small low grunts and moans into rough thrusting with rokuro screaming (who knew??) and moaning beneath him as they went on and on seigen finally comes followed by rokuro.
As they come down from their high they bumb their foreheads together and looks at each other with loving eyes and they both proclaims 'I LOVE YOU"