Chapter 4: Going to school

He smirked at you "You can't kill me, Y/N" He looked at you with his horrible beautiful eyes and his handsome punch-able face. You hated him so much, just the look on his face already said he wanted to say something but you weren't having it. You grabbed your backpack and carried it with one shoulder practically stomping to school. "That's going to hurt your shoulder." He walked next to you looking down on you.

"Fuck my shoulder and fuck your ugly face." You sneered, what you didn't realize there were a group of people behind you that go to your school and also cannot see your Squip, just saw you  talking to yourself about fucking your shoulder. As if this day could get any worse, and yet, it did. Olivia was no where to be seen meaning she overslept, and you were still mad at her for deceiving you and making you swallow an effing computer. But as long as you had your homework you were good. Then the sudden thought hit you, "A lot of things have been going bad, do I have my homework?" You stopped in the middle of the sidewalk annoying the kids behind you and walking around you.

Relief flooded you as you did have your homework. The Squip wanted to say something yet again but you stomped off. He looked so happy, too happy. "What." You tried to hold back your frustration.

"I was just waiting to see you've never actually looked at your homework, how do you know it's actually your homework?" He started laughing.

"What are you, anxiety?" You mumbled feeling anxiety trying to take control of you. 

"Relax it is your homework." He smiled at the satisfaction of giving you anxiety, but just to make sure you looked in your backpack and neatly was your homework.

"How do I get rid of you." You said blankly.

"You can't." He lied, but I listen to Olivia, and I know, and I know he knows I know.