Nagging.

You sat on your desk trying your best to pay attention but the Squip decided it would be funny to try and imitate the teacher to get your attention. You raised your hand politely forming a thin line in your mouth as you tried to fake a smile. 

In the bathroom you turned to him exhausted "What?!" you whispered/yelled exasperated at him. 

"You need to go to the library." He said as if he was trying to inform you. You almost went until you realized you were trying to learn, like what people do in school.

"No." You said and crossed your arms.

"Olivia is there." He pointed out.

You shuffled your way to the library only because Olivia was there. You could only see her short blonde hair as she was looking around the library.

"Ah, there you are Y/N!" Olivia said happily "So... How are you feeling?"

"Feeling?! You drugged me!" You cried quietly trying to not draw attention to yourself.

"So it worked!" Olivia squealed causing glances from the other few kids in here

"So much for not trying to cause attention." The Squip chuckled, but you chose to ignore him.

"Olivia, this isn't something to be happy about, I have a talking robot in my head, and you find this funny." You said sternly.

"Okay, Okay, I get it." She puts her hands up in defeat "I'll find a way to get you home to sort this out, stay here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia ran back out of breath "Okay you're good to go."

"Yeah, let's go" You nodded towards leaving Olivia puzzled, 

"I'm not going with you." Olivia looked at her bubblegum pink nails as if you were stupid.

"What do you mean "You're not going"?, You gave me this, you'll fix this." You glared at her.

"No, I have a test today and it's really important, okay? love you bye!" She waved and ran out leaving you dumbstruck.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

You sat on your bed dangling your legs as the Squip stood in front of you. There is currently a long awkward silence as you swung your legs back and forth and the Squip cleared his throat,

"Why did you do that?" You said  

"Excuse me" The Squip finally made eye contact with you.

"You cleared your throat, you're a robot." You pointed out

"Ah, it's a social thing, you're too stupid to understand." He glared at you "And I prefer the term Super Quantum Unit Intel Processor, or Squip, not Robot" he tapped his foot.

"So what do you do?" You looked at your feet ignoring his jab at your intelligence 

"I'm supposed to improve your life but you're making far much difficult when you ignore me half of the time." He straightened himself trying to make himself look more professional 

"I just don't want to look crazy" You said.

"Why? You already are." The Squip said with a smirk