neon sign

My eyes were locked on him. He was standing there, his hands and his front torso touching the wall, leaving his legs and hips and ass out, which were pure eye candy. He was gazing at me with a lustful and playful expression, as if this was all fun and games to him. There was no one else in the club restroom with us, just me and Yohio. "Yuuma~, are you just going to stand there?" his voice sounded like honey, slick and sweet and seductive, drawing me in until I found myself with my hands on his waist and him looking up at me with a suggestive smile. "We're in a dangerous situation here~," I said to him teasingly, as we were both aware of the fact that anyone at any moment could walk in and catch us like this. "I love danger," he replied, and without a breath, pulled me down into a hot kiss.

His hands grasped my collar and started undoing the buttons of my shirt while I groped the warm flesh of his thighs and squeezed his ass. Having only the flickering neon sign above us as a light source, we were barely able to undress each other properly before inevitably somebody walked into the restroom. "Shit.." Hio mumbled and pulled himself off of me as Kaito walked past us awkwardly. We waited in silence as Kaito finished his business and washed his hands before daring to touch each other. I pushed him against the wall and slid my hand up his shirt as we continued making out under the flickering neon sign.