title of your story

Dereks POV

i clearly couldnt sleep iwas in a lot of pain, but i didnt want jazzmin to know. She cared to much about me. Sometimes i used to think she would try to kill me but she never did, even when i'd do things that would hurt her. She doesnt deserve someone like me. She was still sleeping and it was about ten. i got up trying not to wake her up. igot my jacket and headed off to see Scott.

--------------------------------------

Jazz POV.

It was 12 o'clock when iwoke up, and as usual Derek isn't here! Uugghh! i hate it when he does that! I Can take care of him. Even if my family is trying to kill me. I can protect him. I got out of bed grabbed some shorts and a tank top and undergarments. i got in the shower. Igot out and changed in the bathroom. I got out to find Derek and uuummm, Stiles, i think. "What is he doing here?" i asked Derek. But man did he look pal as fuck. "He fell in the parking lot...so he told me to bring him here." Stiles said with an unsure tone. "Do you have the bullet?" i asked Stiles. "UUmmmm," He didnt even respond, Derek interupted. "Scotts' on it"

"Let's go" Derek said. I didnt ask questions ijust followed. We were at a animal clinic.

-------------------------------------

Short chap:/ ill try to be on more!