2.0

(Angst warning)
an hour before sunset

Jungkook sat in the living room beside Namjoon and Taehyung eating away at the remains of the skittles Taehyung had brought him.

Namjoon was laughing at a scene from the office while Taehyung chuckled slightly. Jungkook was too focused on his skittles and his thoughts.

   Aish, get a hold of yourself Jungkook...

He quickly pulled out his phone and decided to scroll through Instagram out of boredom. As he scrolled, he was immediately stopped by a picture Yoongi posted.

Suga_swag

78 likes

Suga_swag this was taken a second before a duck quacked and I nearly shit myself. Jimin laughed so hard even though I almost died. #fuckyoutooJimin

15 minutes ago

Jungkook's heart sank at the picture. He wanted to be sharing Yoongi's first sounds with him... not Jimin. He felt his heart drop and he needed to distract himself; he needed to get away from his phone and his thoughts and everything.

"I'm going to go on a walk," Jungkook sighed and got up from the couch while throwing his phone down. Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed and he stood up too.

"I'm coming too," he spoke. Jungkook never went on walks and Taehyung found it suspicious. He also found it suspicious that Jungkook threw his phone down too, he always kept it on him.

"No, I want to go alone," Jungkook murmured then began to walk to the front door before Taehyung could make any further comments. He put on his shoes then walked outside into the fresh air. His heart hurt and he was hoping a refreshing walk would solve his problems.

Taehyung tapped his foot nervously and crossed his arms inside. Namjoon looked up at Taehyung then looked back at the TV.

"He's fine Tae, he'll be back soon once he remembers how much he hates walking," Namjoon chuckled. Taehyung responded with a small nod.

However, Jungkook found walking quite peaceful at the time. He passed by houses and looked at the flowers in each one's yard. It got his mind off of his unrequited feelings, and without noticing, he ended up by a park.

Jungkook looked up at the sky fading into a pink color and decided that swinging while watching the sunset would be a good idea to calm his overwhelming feelings. He passed by the baseball diamonds in the park then the picnic tables all the way to the tree line by the playground. He stared at his shoes as he made his way closer but looked up once he noticed that the pink color was fading into a bright orange.