2. In The Closet

Brad's POV
I don't remember the transition from sitting in class to being in the cliche hideout of the janitor's closet, but in a blur of time we were making out wildly. It was like in the seventh grade, when I was stuck playing Seven Minutes In Heaven with Betty Munroe, except less angsty and I was with goddamn Janet Weiss.
It was so surreal, for a minute there I was convinced I was dreaming. My hand subconsciously slid to the top button of her lavender blouse, and she grabbed my wrists to stop me, jolting me back to reality. We paused, and I looked into her eyes, confused.
"Oh, Brad, it's not that I don't like you. In fact, ever since we were placed together in Dr. Scott's science class all I wanted was to be with you. Why, you're tall, handsome, smart, and sweet. But it's just that I'm saving myself."
I adjusted my now slanted box-framed glasses and felt a wave of sadness and embarrassment wash over me. I knew it was too good to be true.
"For someone else?" I asked, gazing at the dripping mop beside us.
"Oh, no no no." She smoothed my shoulders reassuringly. "For after marriage."
I was so relieved to now see that not only was I in love with a single girl, but she also true and faithful. I decided then and there that I was going to marry her.