one

♡ hoseok P.O.V ♡  

   Today was my first day of college. I was told that I was sharing a dorm with someone I didn't know. I wonder what they're going to be like. 

   Here at one of the top arts schools in Seoul, I'm here for dance and performing arts, since I've always wanted to be a professional dancer ever since I was young. Getting in this school was definitely a challenge, but it was all worth it. 

 Knowing that I have to share a dorm with another person does make me a bit anxious, but I have to do it.

 I knock on the door, and to my surprise, a tall (man?) with a mullet answers the door with a huge rectangle-ish smile on his face. 

 "Hello!" He says, excited. 

 "Hello." I said shyly.

"What is your name?" The person in front of me says.

I didn't notice what he said because i was too busy just... Staring at him.

"Hello?" He says, waiting for a response.

I finally snapped out of my staring.

"Oh, sorry. My name is Hoseok. Jung Hoseok." I say, hoping he didn't notice i was staring.

"What's yours?" I ask kindly, with a smile.

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." The boy says, with happiness in his voice.

Wow, he sure is really charming.  

"Come in!" He says. "After all this is your dorm too!" I have a large smile on my face.

When did that happen.

--

A/N

This is my first book ever. I don't know how this is going to go. I have my amazing friend to help me edit this story because I am horrible at spelling. Anyways i hope you enjoy my story! Comment and vote!