six

♡ hoseok POV ♡

   Why did I tell him I was straight? That was a big lie. If he said he was, then I get why I would say that. BUT HE SAID HE WAS BISEXUAL. Ok stop thinking about Taehyung, you are on the phone with Yoongi-hyung.

"Hi hyung!" I said, happy to be on the phone with my best friend.

"I was trying to sleep, what do you want?" Yoongi said, sounding very sleepy.

"I was trying to tell you that I'm settled into my dorm." I said, sorry that i bothered him.

"Ahh, cool. You got any roommates?" He said, not sounding curious. But its probably the sleep talking.. Right?

"Yeah! His name is Kim Taehyung. He helped me get settled in." I said, sounding way to happy. Am i always like this?

"Tell me about em." He said.

"He's tall, nice, kind, cool, friendly, and hands-" I cut myself off at the word Handsome.

"I mean uh.... He has nice hands... yeah..."

Yoongi laughs, making me mad that he's laughing.

"You like him don't you?" He said.

"No... I've only known him for like 3 hours."

"Plus I kinda told him I was straight..." I said, quiet at the straight part because i know Yoongi is gonna yell at me for lying.

"Why did you lie? You're pan and you know that." He said, but in a serious tone.

"I don't know why. He said he was bi so it was even worse that I lied. I was scared he was gonna judge me for being pan but i know he wouldn't now. But its too late." I said, feeling bad for lying.

   Damn you Yoongi. You always make me feel bad about something

"Anyway, do you have any roommates?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"I have two. One of them is kinda cute... Really cute..." Yoongi said, putting emphasis on the 'really cute' part.

"What's his name?" I ask, surprised Yoongi actually likes someone. He usually stays alone trying to write songs all alone.

"Jimin... Park Jimin." He said.

"Mmm, what about the other roommate." I said, out of curiosity.

"Jungkook. He's cool." Yoongi said, not sounding as happy as he did when he talked about Jimin.

"What building do you live in?" I said, hoping we are in the same building.

"Uhh.. I think it's Building D." Yoongi said, not remembering.

"SAME!!! You should come to my dorm tomorrow and meet my roommate. Or we could just watch a movie or something. I don't know. What ever you wanna do." I said, rushing my words.

"Alright, stop speaking so damn fast." He said.

"Ok." I said, really slow just to piss him off.

"I'm hanging up bye." Yoongi hangs up on me. Ok then.

   I should go back to Tae.

   ...

   ...

   Did I just give him a nickname in my head?

--

I didn't really have a plan for the call between Hoseok and Yoongi. I didnt know how to end it either. And yes. I did. I did add yoonmin. It will be a THINGGGGGGGG. But there will be some drama. And Yoonmin... And Namjin. But im gonna have to find a way to connect it all. K peace.