Chapter 1

Blaze's foot steps echoed down the hall as she approached her quarters. Opening the door she stepped inside and closed it. As she approached the bed she removed her armour, letting it fall on the floor with a clatter. 

With a thud she fell on the bed and groaned loudly, a voice in her head spoke with a teasing edge,

" Come on my big brave knight, get up you have to get going, go visit the wizard, he knows where to send you."

Blaze's head snapped up to find the source of the voice, but as usual she was alone. Stretching her limbs she changed attires and made her way to the Wizard's chambers.

Servants swerved out of her way as she got closer to her destination and when she stood in front of the door she didn't bother knocking, she just waltzed in. 

Her brother raised an eyebrow and sarcastically said,

"Oh yes please come right in."

She grinned," You know I'm your favorite."

"What do you need?"

She stood there puzzled for a second and inquired," How do you know I need something?"

At that he was the one grinning," I am the most powerful wizard in all the kingdoms, and you never come in here unless you need something which is more than can be said about Terra who never shows up at all."

"I need you to cast a locator spell for the witch," she told him.

"You're going to be a little more specific than that, there are tons of witches in this kingdom alone."

Rolling her eyes, she clarified," THE witch, Aenon, not a witch, the witch."

He seemed to get it because he began gathering what he needed to cast the spell without asking why she needed to find the witch.