Alcrin

Ever since He took over, the world has been different. Everyone is afraid to even leave their own homes. And He constantly takes young girls and boys and they usually never return. I think He makes them have heart attacks.

Okay, okay. Maybe I should start from the beginning. My name is Alcrin, and I tend to be the rudest person ever. I'm actually not. I'm just not a puss like the rest of the world. I also blame the world for this mess. If they weren't such scared little bitches, Fear would never have been incarnated.

I'm a gay guy, and I've seen Fear. So, I would be lying if I didn't say He looks hot. But I wouldn't dare go near him. I'm not scared, I just don't want to die. Anyways, He basically seems more like a demon than anything. And having taken over the world, I can't help but want to avoid him. The world no longer is orderly or good. No, it's all fucking chaos! And it's horrid! But enough of explaining, let's snap back to the present.

"Alcrin! Are you even listening to me?" Lyzz snapped.

"Huh? Oh, no. I was thinking." I shrugged.

Lyzz growled. "You really need to start seeing the world around you and stop getting so lost in thought, Alcrin!"

"It's fine. Now what were you saying?" I muttered.

"I don't even think you'll listen if I repeat it." Lyzz said.

"Sure I will. Now start talking." I answered.

"The Hunt is coming up and we need to get out of Hunt territory." Lyzz said.

"You can run. I'm staying right here." I said.

"Aren't you even slightly afraid of Him?" Lyzz asked.

"Nope. Not in the least. I honestly don't care." I answered.

"You are going to get killed!" Lyzz snarled.(Anyone wanna guess what Lyzz is?)

"Look, I'll hide here, but I'm not getting out of bounds. That is cowardice and I'm not a coward." I muttered.

"I don't want to lose one of my closest friends. You remember Parrot. He was taken, and then he never returned!" Lyzz was trying her hardest, but I wouldn't let her get to me.

"Parrot got so scared that he had a heart attack. I'm not scared, so if He takes me, I won't have a heart attack." I said, smirking.

"You are way too sure of yourself." Flutter walked up behind us, her quiet voice barely reaching my ears.

"I'm sure of myself because I'm not a puss! I am not afraid of a liar like Fear!" I snapped. Flutter took a step back and squeaked.

"Alcrin! You're scaring her. Come here, sweetie." Lyzz walked over and hugged Flutter before leaning over and kissing her gently. Yes, I know what you're thinking. 'OMG you hang out with lesbians!' Yes, I have lesbian friends and they are dating.

"Okay, no making out in front of me." I muttered, turning to walk away.

"Shut up, gay!" Lyzz snapped.

"At least I'm not the only gay!" I shot back.

"Stop fighting!" Though it wasn't much of a yell, it was still louder than Flutter's normal voice, so we both shut up. We've never pissed Flutter off, but neither of us want to.

"Sorry, Flora." Lyzz was the only one allowed to call Flutter by her real name. At least, I thought she was. I've never tried to call Flutter by her real name.

"Sorry. Anyways, The Hunt begins in two days. I'll walk you guys to the border of the range, and then you guys can go." I said as I started walking toward the border.

"If he catches you, try not to die." Lyzz murmured.

"He won't try to die. He'll fight." Flutter answered.

"How about if he catches me, I'll just follow the rules and see where I can get." I said quietly.

"You follow the rules? That's gonna be completely unbelievable." Lyzz laughed.

"I can follow the rules!" I snapped.

"Kinda hard to believe it with the fact that you never have before." Flutter giggled.

"Come on. Let's just get you two to the border of the range." I chuckled as I continued walking. 'I can follow the rules. You just wait and see. I'll be the first to come back from Fear's hold.'

(Okay, I'm particularly feeling good about this book. I think i can get pretty far with it. Although I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Enjoy and keep up the reads!)