"Oh my God I haven't seen you in so long." Said Grayson while coming up to me to give me a hug after he gave me a hug he moved out of the way and I saw Ethan.

"Hi." I said awkwardly stuffing my hands in my pocket.

"Hey." He said as well

"Ohhh now I see why you said this was a bad idea." Said Grayson "Well Im gonna go over there" he said then walked away.

"How have you been you know it's been so long." Ethan said

"Yeah it's been 2 years" I said looking at the floor

"Mommy." I heard someone say from behind me and I saw Ethan's face light up and I turned around to face Lex.

"Hi baby." I said looking down at her while she put her arms up so then I could carry her. I went down and picked her up and turned around while Ethan just stared at her.

"Um Ethan this is Lex and Lex this is um"

"Daddy?" Lex said while pointing at Ethan

"Yeah baby this is daddy." I said while chuckling

"You told her?" Ethan said confused

"Yeah I want her to know who her dad is." I said

"What's her name Lex?"

"It's Alexis but Lex for short."

"She's beautiful." Ethan said

"Yeah I know we did good." I said while pushing Lex's hair back out of her face.

"Um me and Gray should probably get going but it was nice to see you." Ethan said while walking towards Grayson

"Yeah it was nice to see you too." I said softly

"Hey why don't we hang out sometime you know catch up and what not." Ethan said

"Yeah okay just text me it's the same number if you still have it"

"Of course I have it" Ethan said smiling

I just smiled at him and Lex kinda waved bye to him and he waved bye back, he started to walk off with Grayson talking.

"Daddy" Said Lex

"Yeah daddy" I said kissing her

I let her play for a little longer until it started to get too dark so we started to go home.

I opened the door to my apartment when I saw my boyfriend, Taylor Caniff.

"Hey baby" Taylor said walking up to me to give me a kiss while I was still carrying Lex

"How was the park?" He asked while I placed Lex down

"It was good." I said going into my room.

"Do you want me to change Lex into something more comfortable before her nap?" Taylor asked

"Could you please?" I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Always." He said then we kissed and he took Lex to her room.

After I gave birth to Alexis that's when I kind of started growing on my youtube channel. Then me and Taylor met at an event out in LA and we hit it off really quick and he's been so supportive of me and he loves Alexis he's always been there for me and has never judged me for how young I got pregnant. He treats Lex as if she were his own and Lex has gotten really attached to him I can't lose that. He was there for me when no one else was and for that I'm forever grateful.

"Done." I heard Taylor say while Lex was running in front of him.

"Time for your nap." I said picking up Lex and taking her to her room.