Shot 4

Hey friends ;

Sorry for late update....  So here is the next update of this story,  hope you all like it..

After swara know the past of Sanskar ;

Swara : ( with determined face) Sansku I will help you in proving your innocence,  I will prove you innocent in front of everyone and also will make that lucky see hell of his life, I will beat him with my own hand,  how dare he try to defame my sansku, argh,  I will not leave him Sansku ( angrily).

Sanskar : (smile and hold her shoulder and said in teasing tone) Enough Enough my Jhansi ki Rani,  calm down.

Swara : ( angrily)  I am hell serious sansku I will surely teach him a good lesson,  how dare that lucky bucky hurt my Sansku.

Sanskar is looking deeply in swara eyes while listen her, Swara see him lost in her and  waves her hand to make him come out from his dreamland.

Swara : ( raise eyebrows)  Where were you lost haan?

Sanskar : ( come to sense smile and said) Nowhere,  Shona calm down,  you don't need to do anything,  you said to help me its enough for me,  I don't want to risk your life in danger,  its not safe,  its my problem,  I will handle,  you no need to involve in this.  ( with genuine smile in normal tone).

Swara : ( gets angry to listen him and  slap her hand on his broad chest with her tiny hand)  what do you think yourself haan, When my and your come in us,  You are saying your problem,  your problem,  Your problem is nothing to me, I am nothing to you (start beating him with her tiny hand on his broad chest,  Sanskar is smiling at her while seeing her concern for him,  Swara see him smiling and gets more angry and said in angry tone) You are smiling,  I am here scolding you,  and you are smiling,  you stupid, idiot.

( suddenly gets shocked by Feeling sanskar lips on her cheeks,  Swara  eyes gets widened by his act,  Sanskar kiss her cheeks and look at her lovingly,  Swara is seeing him with widened eyes).

Sanskar : ( chuckled at her expression and said with naughty smile) shona if you will make such cute faces then i will kiss you again.

Swara eyes gets widened at his statement,  Sanskar start laughing,  Swara make faces to see him laughing.

Swara : ( irritate by his laugh on her) huh why are you laughing,  you zebra.

Sanskar : ( raise eyebrows at her statement and said) What you said?

Swara : ( make face and stick tongue cutely)  zebra zebra zebra.

Sanskar : ( smile inside at her cute face but make angry pout) huh you Small Rabbit.

Swara : ( laugh and said while make face)  huh you don't know anything stupid sansku,  my name is Swara not any Small rabbit,  I think you have any Gajini problem  ( start laughing).

Sanskar : ( make face and said) huh very bad poor joke,  cracking poor joke is your old habit,  still didn't gone na ( to tease her).

Swara : ( with cute anger)  oye.... I don't crack poor joke.

They both see each other with cute anger and soon burst out laughing,  both start laughing ..

Swara : ( while laughing)  Sanskar you remember,  in childhood how much we used to fight with each other.  ( laughing).

Sanskar : ( Smile at her while looking deep in her eyes)  I remember all moments of our Shona,  only those moments were my reason of live.

Swara smile at him and looking at him deeply in his eyes,   Sanskar is looking at her with mix emotions in his eyes,  they have a intense Eye lock,  which broke by sound of a tea staller,  Swara look down in Shyness,  Sanskar smile at her and see the tea stallar.