0.4

TEAGANS POV:

I walked down the hallway by myself. It was lunch time and I told my friends that I would just meet them at the table.

"Please stop" I hear a boy cry out. Letting my curiosity get the best of me, I follow the noise. I see my "friend" Justin punching a boy in the stomach. Justin was standing in front of the boy with his back turned towards me. I couldn't see the boys face at first, Justin moves a little and I get a view of the boy.

A gasp escapes my lips as I realize that the boy is Eddie. Both boys heard me, Justin turns towards me with wide eyes.

"Leave" I say.

"Why should I" he says with a smirk on his face.

"If you don't leave I'll beat that smirk off your face." I say as I grit my teeth. Rage fills me as I watch Justin walk away.

I bend down and look at Eddie. His lip was busted and bleeding. He already had bruises forming on his face.
He looks down, trying to hide the fact that he was crying. I put my thumb underneath his chin and lift his head up.

Our eyes meet and I feel something in my stomach. I ignore it and wipe the tears from his face.

I realize what I just did and begin to panic. What if someone sees us? I want to run away and leave but I can't. I have to know if he is okay first.

"Are you okay?"I ask with concern in my voice.

EDDIES POV:

"Are you okay?" She asks me, sounding almost concerned.

My heart stopped, Teagan Rayes just asked me if I was okay. It seemed like a dream. I heard people say that I wasn't allowed to be beat up because it was one of Teagans rules. I had never believed it until now. I don't understand it though, I'm a loser.

" y-yeah I'm okay"

"Good, now forget that you saw me, if anyone asks, you haven't seen me since this morning" she replies coldly. After saying that she walks off, leaving me on the floor.

I was confused. A big part of me wanted to cry because of how harsh she was being to me. But I was used to it. She was never nice to me. That didn't stop my feelings for her, but I wish it did.

TEAGANS POV:

I walk into the lunch room with my head held high. I look over at Justin , giving him a? Heyy stern look. He looks at me and I flip him off. Beside me I hear Millie laugh.

" You too are always fighting." She says . I shrug, obviously telling her I'm not in the mood to talk about it.

Millie was my best friend. She is the only on who knew how I felt about Eddie. If I'm being honest I think she has a crush on Richie (A/N: see what I did there? Fillie?!?!? Jkkk FACK all the way👌)

I hear the cafeteria doors open and I look over to see the losers clubs walking in with Eddie in their arms. I frown at his appearance, one of his eyes is swollen and his lip is busted.

He looks over at me and we make eye contact. He blushed and quickly looked away . I didn't stop though, I watched him walk across the room and sit down next to a girl with red hair.

Her name is Beverly I think ? She is dating Ben. But there was another red head girl. She was sitting too close to Eddie for my liking.

I turn to Millie, " Hey Mills who is that girl sitting next to....Caleb?" I didn't say Eddie because I knew Millie would make a big deal out of it.

"Oh that's Sadie , she is knew."

"I heard that she likes Eddie." Chloe pipes up.

I clenched my jaw and turned to Jade and Chloe. I give them a look and they understand what I mean.

I watched them take their lunch trays by the handles and walk over the Sadie. Jade started to talk to her but I couldn't hear what she was saying. Right before the girls walked away they turned their lunch trays over , spilling all of their lunch on Sadie.

_____________________________

A/N: soooo that's it for this chapter, I'm thinking of starting a Finn Wolfhard one but idk

-Dylan